chapter 14

Camils pov

It's now 5 in the morning and Lauren has long been asleep but I can't bring my self to fall asleep yet. I look down at the beautiful  girl in my arms and she's all cuddled up into my naked body. I ran my hand through her hair and watched  her sleep. I decided to get up for a few  minutes  and grab some water but as I got up to move Lauren held me tighter.

"Don't leave." She mumbled and I chuckled and settled back into the make shift bed and held on to my girl friend.

"You should be asleep." I whispered to her and her green eyes opened and she looked up at me.

"I was but when I felt you move I got up. I don't want this to be a dream." She said and I smiled and kissed her nose.

"Its not a dream princess. I'm right here."I said and Lauren smiled and kissed my chest.

"Good night camz." She whispered  and I kissed the top of her head and pulled her back to me.

"Good night Lauren."
___

Laurens pov.

"Mommy I'm  home!"  I heard my son yell. I dropped the brush that was In my hand and I ran down stairs and my son ran into my arms.

"I missed you so much baby, you can't ever leave me again." I said and Eathen squeezed me tightly. I kissed the side if of his head and stood  up with him in my arms.

"He was great. I really loved having him." Zayn said amd he stepped into the living room

"I thought I told you to stay outside when you came. If you can't respect Camila  in her own house your're  not welcome in it." I said and Zayn shrugged.

"Is it bad that I worry about how close the two of you are getting. I dont want someone to use you."  He said and I hugged Eathen one more time before I squatted down beside if him.

"Why don't you go find Camila  I know she missed you." I said and Eathen  quickly nodded his head and ran  somewhere in the house.

"I don't want you to worry about me with her Zayn.  She won't hurt me. She actually loves me and I can see that. Don't taint what I have right now because  I have never been so happy in my life." I said and Zayn shrugged.

"Let me guess. Your first night alone  you have sex. Well Lauren that must really be love because she waited till the moment was right and took the first chance she got. She isn't  good for you and Eathen." He said and I blew up.

"Fuck you Zayn. And no she didn't strike when she had the chance she actually stopped me! She didn't want to do it because she knew I was going to do it for the wrong reasons. So you know what we did last night? We laid in the street in our underwear  and we did nothing but look at the stars and talk. We danced under the stars and I fell so far into this rabbit hole that I am in love for the first time in my life. And if we have sex or if we don't, that's not your bussness. Camila has taken me in and loved me, she has taken Eathen  in and love him  as her own. She buys him everything he wants or needs and you know what you have gotten him since you have been back? Nothing, not a toy, not a ice cream, not nothing. She saved him and I don't even think you care. I understand she is so close to the man that has made  me the whore I am but I love her. I love her Zayn and nothing you do or say will  ever make me stop. I Think it's time for you to leave." I said and I was crying because I was so mad. I seen a smirk on Zayns face and he walked to the door but stopped  before the out side.

"Hey Lauren. Tell me, did she cum you or No? She's just trying to trap you." He said and I walked over to him and pushed him as hard as I could out of my home.