chapter 6

Laurens pov.

"I got You!" Camila yelled as she picked up Eathen and dropped him in the snow. Eathen  grabbed his wrist and I quickly tried to get to him. But Camila  bent down to  check on him and he grabbed a hand full of snow and threw  it at her.

"Got you!" He yelled and ran behind me and camila pushed the snow out of her face.

"Mommy help!" Eathen yelled  and  hid  behind my legs.

"Ooo, you think your mama is going to save you? I don't think so, i thought  5 year olds have to be big kids." Camila said and Eathen practically climbed up my body and his in my neck.

"Help me mommy." Eathen yelled and i held onto him tightly as camila pushed us into the snow.

"Attack, attack!"  Eathen yelled and i grabbed one of Camilas hands and pulled her down into the snow and climbed on top of her and held her down and Eathen covered her with snow.

"Eat my snow you evil snowman!"  Eathen yelled and camila grabbed  my hips and started tickling me till I rolled off of her and she seen Eathen.

"Um... mommy. She got up!" He said and dropped the snow ball in his hand and  gave  camila a soft smile and puppy dog eyes.

"Cami, I sorry." He said sweetly and she picked him up and kissed his head.

"Now before i drop you into the snow head first tell me whos idea was it to cover me in the snow."  Camila said and Eathen laughed at pointed at me.

"It was Laurens!" Camila said in fake shock and I knew I was about to get real cold real fast so i quickly got up and ran to the  house before they could cover me in the snow.  I closed the door and  seen camila and Eathen  playing in the snow covered yard. I laughed and took off all of the wet and cold clothing befor being left in only a  dark green small long sleeved shirt and some black yoga pants. I walked into the kitchen and put a pot on  the stove filling it with 5 cups of milk.  While i waited for that to boil I got out three cups and some hot chocolate mix. I put the mix into the cups and seen that the milk was still not boiling so I went the the closet where camila hid the bike and sat it in the living room .  I quickly went back to the kitchen and turned off the stove as the  backdoor opened and the two CHILDREN walked into the house stripping the clothes.  I walked over to Eathen and helped him out of his Layers  and pulled his hat off of his head.

"Your nose is so red baby boy." I said a camila picked my son up and sat him on her hip.

"He will be ok  just a little frostbite it hasn't  ever killed anybody." She said and I have her a stupid look before I walked back into the kitchen followed by the two of them. I sat down on one of the stools and sat Eathen on my lap as I drank my hot chocolate. 

"How has your birthday been?" I asked him and he smiled and looked between me and camila.

"Awesome!" He said and took a drink of the hot milk.

"Well when your done with that I have something I want to give you ."  I told him and his smile fell and he nodded his head.

"You buy me something? " he asked and i nodded my head and he sighed. Eathen knows when I buy  him  something mommy comes home with a new bruise. Argo the long sleeved shirt i have  on.  After what he said last night i realized I didn't have anything to give him for his birthday and he really wanted a bike. So I went back to my normal customers house did what i  had to do to make money so I could buy him a present. I hate doing this stuff but it's the only way I  can have money and I will not ask camila to give me any. After last night I knew that camila had feelings for me but I just can't recuperate her feelings.  I'm happy I have forgiven her for our past but I also dont  know if i can actually be with her.  She couldn't ever love a person like me. No one can, I sell my body to  make money and i lie to her in the process.  Not that it's any of her business but I know as long as I keep her happy I will have a place I can stay with my son.