chapter 17

Laurens pov.

"Please Lauren open the door. I can explain so much of this just please come out. I'm just scared, I don't know how to raise a baby. I dont want to screw up. I'm sorry for what I said it's shock." She said sitting on the other side of the art room door. She has been trying to get me out of the room for a long while now, and In all honesty, I have to pee and my little peanut is hungry.

"Camila get away from the door." I said as I stood up.

"No not till you let talk." She said and my stomach started gurgling.

"Camz, please." I said and I felt it coming.

"No." She said and opened the door and pushed pass her to the bathroom. As soon as my kneese hit the ground my head started spinning. I dry heaved for a while as Camila patted my back and finally it stopped but my head still swromed. I sat with my back against the tub and my knees slightly raised with my hands holding my small bump.

"It hurts so dang much." I said and Camila kissed the side of my head.

"I know, but your ok." She said and I rested my head on her chest.

"I'm still mad at you." I mumbled and she chuckled.

"I would expect you to be. I just didn't expect all of this to happen today. It's crazy to find out that your going to be a parent the way i did. And I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you. Trust me Lauren I love you and only you. I'm not seeing anyone else. I know I got your hopes up on me coming home early and everything was beautiful Lo. Dinner looked absolutely amazing and so did you. I was just so tired last night I'm so damn sorry lo." She said but I didn't say a word.

"You dont want me to have the baby do you." I asked and Camila sighed.

"It's not the right time Lauren, but if we are having a baby then we need to get prepared. " she said and I shook my head.

"That's not what I asked." I said and Camila looked into my eyes and kissed my nose.

"Yes Lauren, I want you to have this baby. It's is a part of me and a part of you, it will be perfect. It might not have been conceived at the right time but I will never wish a baby a away. I just dont know what to do after the baby is born." She said and I sighed.

"Camila. What if I give it up for adoption." I asked and she immidetly shook her head no.

"No this is my baby. I will raise it, I want to know that it's ok everyday." She said and looked down at my stomach.

"There's a baby in there?" Camila asked and I nodded my head and moved my hands.

"Yeah." I said and Camila pulled my shirt up and looked at my stomach. She laid down on her belly so her head was level with my stomach.

"I'm going to be a mommy all thanks to you little swimmer." Camila said and I chuckled. I watched as she looked at my stomach rubbing over the small bump.

"Can I kiss it?" She asked and I nodded my head and she kissed the little bump. She sat there for a while just looking at my deformed belly.

"Camila, what's the girls name?" I asked and she gave me a wired look and then looked back at my stomach

"How do you know it's a girl?" She asked.

"No not the baby, the girl that's on your clothes." I said and Camila sat up and sighed.

"Lauren didn't Cheat on you. I promise that when I said i loved you and only you, I ment it." She said and tears firmed In my eyes.

"Then why is her smell all over you?" I asked and Camila looked down and her phone started buzzing.