chapter 8

Laurens pov.

Two weeks later.

"Lauren where are you going?" Camila asked as I got out of bed.

"Eathen is awake I heard one of his toys going off a second ago."I said and camila grabbed my hand and pulled me back into bed.

"Let him play, were both exausted and he won't do anything he isn't suppose to do." She said and I looked at the door and sighed.

"Fine, but if I hear anything else I have to go get him. " I said and cuddled back under the covers and turned over towards Camila and cuddled into her. She rested a hand on my hip and her head on top of mine.

"How are you doing?" She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eyes.

"I'm getting better." I told her and she pulled the covers up.

"Want to talk about it?" She asked and as bad as I wanted to push out my problems I knew i couldn't.

"Does the father know?" She asked and I quickly opened my eyes and shook my head.

"He.. ugh. He didn't care about the news when i told him about the baby." I said quickly but the truth is, the babies dad or my call in a sperm Doner was the drunken man that beats me when i need money. A accidental pregnancy that should have never happned.

"I'm sorry." She said softly and I turned away from her and she cuddled into my back.

"Hey, dont cry you still have one little boy who needs you more than anything." She told me and I nodded in agreement as the Sound of something hitting the floor followed by Eathen screaming echoed through the house. I threw the blankets off of me and ran into Eathens room and seen him laying beside his bed holding his head. I quickly picked him up and held him in my arms as he scraim. I closed my eyes and thanked God that he was ok.

"Eathen how many times have I told you to stop jumping on that bed you could have gotten very hurt!"I scolded and he yelled louder into my chest. I sat down in his bed and he started coughing because he couldn't catch his breath. Camila walked in the room and attempted to take him from my arms but I pulled Eathen back into my lap.

"Let me see if he's hurt." Camila said and I stood up with Eathen and walked down stairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a zip lock bag and filled it with ice before I sat it on the back of his head. Camila walked around the corner with the children's Advil and slid it over to me but I didn't bother with it.

"Look i know your scared and you don't want to lose him but you need to give him that medicine so his head doesn't hurt later." She said in between Eathens sobs .

"Your not a doctor you don't know what he needs." I said and Camila scruffed.

"I know more about this than you do!" She argued back and I went to argue back but instead I went to give Eathen the medicine but she stopped me

"He's going to puke." She said and I shook my head no but as soon as I did Eathen got sick. I sighed in frustration and held him over the garbage can as he threw up.

"Mommy." He sobbed over and over and it be ok my heart not knowing how to help him. Once he finished I gave him his medicine and looked at camila who was cleaning the floor. I stripped Eathen of his clothes and took him to the bathroom and gave him a bath. I took off my shirt and shorts that were now covered in the smelly substance. I bent down in my sports bra and panties and washed my son's head and I felt a huge bump already forming. I washed him up and slid on my robe and got him dressed.

"Has it been a hour?" I asked and camila nodded her head as I walked around our room with a half asleep child.

"Yeah it's 4 a.m." she said and I kissed my little boys head rubbed his back.