chapter 21

Camilas pov.

When I got home I knew Lauren would be asleep so I quietly  walked around the house house. I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and took a couple of drinks before I walked into the living room. I turned on one of the lamps by the couch  and nearly  had a heart attack  when I seen Lauren asleep on the couch. I squatted down next to her and pushed some hair out of her face that must  have fallen out of her bun. I smiled at the sleeping beauty before I softly shook her and kissed her head.

"Lo wake up baby." I softly mumbled and after a few trys she slowly opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"Hey you." I said and  she wrinkled  her noes and hid her face back in the couch.

"When did you get home?"  She asked and I shrugged my shoulders and rubbed her shoulder.

"A few minutes  ago. Come on get up and walk upstairs with me, it's time for you to go to sleep on a proper bed." I told her and  she slowly sat up groaned.

"Camz help me." She whined so I pulled her to her feet and into my arms where we stayed for a while. I loved holding her but right now I wanted nothing more than to rince off and go to sleep. I kissed the top of her head and pulled her up the stairs with me. I pulled down the blankets on the bed and she quickly got under them.

"I'll be right back." I whispered but to  be honest  i think as soon as her head hit the pillow she fell asleep. I started stripping on my way to the bathroom and tossed my clothes in the  corner of the room. I turned on the shower and stepped into  the hot  stream.  I washed my body cleaning my self of the dirt and germs I hand received through out the day. Once i finished I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body before I walked into our bedroom and fished out some boxers and a t-shirt. I put my wet hair up in a bun and climbed Into the bed behind Lauren  and pulled her body close to me. I nuzzled my nose into the back of her head and softly kissed her hair.

"Goodnight baby girl." I whispered and I felt Lauren hum in my arms and roll over to face me.

"Camz?" She whispred softly and I put my fingers over her lips and kissed her forehead.

"Let's sleep please. In just want to hold  you and my baby In my arms tonight."   I told her and she nodded into my chest and she left a soft kiss on my neck.

"I love you." She said and Iran my hand up and down her arm.

"I love you more lo." I told her and I  hummed softly till I felt Laurens body go limp in my arms, and i soon joined  her.

- -

When I woke up I was met with the most beautiful  girl I had ever seen in my arms. I studied  her freckles that scattered around her face and watched her her long eye lashes slowly lifted. I pulled the covers over us and Lauren took that opportunity  to scoot over towards me and pull me to her.

"It's freezing in this house." She said and I laughed and kissed her head.

"I know and im sorry." I said and I looked over at the clock and sighed.

"I need to get up." I told her and she shook her head no And climbed into of me

"Stay home with me. Stay home with your baby." She begged and I shook my head no.

"I can't.  I will be home tonight." I told her and I pulled Lauren down so I could hug her. I rubbed her back for  a while then I felt something  wet hit my chest

"Lo." I said and she lifted her head and I I sighed when I seen she was upset.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she just laid her head back down.