chapter 12

Camilas pov.

As I walked home I was afraid of the empty house. I didn't want the  house with out Lauren and I couldn't imagine life with out Eathen always running around. When I  got home I immidetly  got in my  car and went for a drive. As I pulled up behind some cars I seen police  cars rushing past us only to  stop a few hundred feet or so a head of where we were. I put my car in park and opened my door and looked around to see if I could see what was happening. 

"Fucking great." I said as I  got in my car and slammed the door  shut.  This exactly how I wanted today to go. After 15 minutes of waiting I pulled my car off to the side of the road and walked down to the accident. I seen a blue car parked beside a gas station as paramedics attended to a small child.

I sighed in frustration and went to go back to  my car before I heard a familiar  cry. I turned around and looked Closely  at the small child and seen the brown hair. I quickly sprinted towards them but two cops stopped me but I pushed past them and over to Eathen.

"Eathen baby."I said as I seen his small head. He was bruised  up pretty bad and blood was all around him.

"Mama." He said softly.  Two poliece officers came over to me and picked me up by my arms but I faught them off .

"That's my son let me go!" I yelled and ran back over to Eathen as he continued  to cry as the paramedics helped him

"My God ma'am I'm so sorry I didn't mean to he ran out in front of my car i couldn't stop." A lady said and I looked up at her and she two was covered in blood but it was evident  that she tried to help Eathen.

"Its ok." I said and looked back at the small child who was no longer crying. They put him on a stretcher and  pushed him into the ambulance. I didn't even give them a option I quickly climbed in with them as the continued  to help him

"He needs blood and the hospital is low on O-." The man said and my eyes perked up.

"I'm  O- take mine  Please  just save him." I said and the two men looked at each other and grabbed a needle and some tubes out of the cabinet.

"Let me take the blood so we can send it off asap." He said and I quickly nodded my head and  grabbed Eathens hand.

"Don't worry buddy. I won't leave you." I said as I winced about the needle being shoved into my hand. I looked at his little body and seen that it was possible  that his right arm was broken. But what scared me is the blood could possibly  from his head or back. Once the man filled the tubs that he would need for testing I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Zayns number. I didn't get a answer so I texted him a thousand times  begging them to call me.

"Mommy." Eathen whines and my heart broke. The little  guy has to be scared to death right now.

"Eathen do you remember when we attacked your mom with all the snow balls on your birthday?" I asked and he slowly nodded his head.

"Yeah, mommy looked like a big snowman." He said and I laughed.

"She ran in the house right after because she was scared we would win." I said and Eathen smiled.

"We did win mama!"  He said and squeezed my fingers.

"I remember the day I first met your mommy." I said and Eathen tried to look at me but her couldn't.

"She had on black skinny  jeans and a Bob  Marley shirt.  She was a freshmen and I was a Junior. It was way before everything bad happned.
She was perfect. I could hear her giggle half way down the hall and it would make me smile no matter what kind of mood I was in. She was perfect." I said and Eathen  smiled again.