last chapter part two

New book is up! It's g!p Lauren! It's called run away with me!

Camilas pov.

I'm scared. I'm so scaired scared but at the same time I'm excited. Lauren is going to walk down that Isle and we are finally going to get our happy ending. I took a deep breath and moved my hair out of my face when I heard a small knock on the door.

"Mama it's me!" Kylie yelled And I laughed and turned the knob and let her in the room.

"You look so beautiful." I told her and i squatted down in front of her and kissed her head she smiled up at me and pulled a small white envelope out from behind her back.

"Mommy said to give this to you." She told me and placed the envelop in my hands.

"Thank you." I told her and she smiled and patted my arm.

"You got this mom." She said and she ran down the hall back to Laurens room. I sat down on the chair in my dressing room and opened the small envelope.

To my love.

If you would have told the 14 year old me that I would be marrying the girl that took my virginity and ignored me I would have said you were crazy. The past 6 years have been an emotional roller coaster but I wouldn't want to be here with anyone else. You saved me Camila. You loved me for the part of my life that I wanted to stay hidden forever. You loved me when I didnt even love my self. The high you took my virginity I knew what we were doing. I willingly gave my self to my bully because I knew that then that i loved you. You excepted Eathen even when he wasn't yours. When I lost my baby i was over protective and angry at Eathen. I broke down twice about it not because I was heartless but because I didn't know how to process what happned. You held me every night that I cried and promised me every thing was going to be ok. You could have walked away but you choose to stay. you choose to love me. You even put up with me when I took it upon my self to take Brynn. Camila you gave me one of the best things of my life. You gave me Kylie. You gave me a 4lb 11oz baby girl. We lost her when she was born but she came back to us. She showed us that even in a messed up situation, there is still hope. I love you so much Camila, and maybe one day, I can learn to love my self half as much as you love me.