chapter 25

Laurens pov.

It has been three days since I have had the test done by the doctor. We still haven't heard rather or not the baby is a boy or a girl. I looked down at my feet and seen Camila painting my toe nails and smiled.

"Your really don't have to do that." I said and Camila looked at me through her eyelashes and smiled.

"I know  but  I want to." She told me and I rolled my eyes and looked over at Eathen as we watched paw  patrol.

"Mommy I love  you." Eathen said and
I  smiled at my son and kissed his head.

"I love you more Eathen." I told him and he got up and sat on my thighs looking at me.

"Mommy when will it be here?" Eathen asked and poked my stomach.

"5 more months buddy." I told him and he pulled my shirt up and looked at my stomach. He kissed my belly and rubbed it with another hand. About that time  the baby kicked right beside Eathens hand and he  quickly sat up and smiled.

"It likes me mommy!"  He said And I laughed and looked over at Camila  who had a smile on her face.

"I know buddy, your it's big brother it has to love you."  I told him and Eathen grinned and wiggled  around.

"Did I do that  to  you?"  He asked and I nodded  my head and rubbed his cheek.

"Yes you did  you always moved around and kicked me. Actually you do the same thing to this day."  I told hime and he shook his head no.

" I dont kick you. I kick mama and daddy."  He said and he looked over  at Camila and she nodded her head.

"Your child should take up kickboxing." She told me and put the lid on  the nail polish.   She climbed up on the bed and laid down next  to to me and we both looked up at Eathen.

"I love you guys." Eathen said and he hugged us the best he could. I rubbed his back and he sat up and looked over at Camila.

"Mama can we eat pizza today?" He asked and Camila nodded her head and slapped his leg.

"I guess we can as long as you clean your room." She said and Eathen jumped off the bed and landed on his stomach.

"Eathen are you ok!" I said and i sat up quickly but Eathen was already up and running to his room.

"Yeah I'm fine!" He yelled and Camila pulled me back down in the bed and hugged me close to her body.

"He's so hyper today." Camila said and I nodded in agreement and rested my head in her shoulder.

"Camz?" I whispered and she hummed but before  I could ask her to get me a pickle her phone rang. She sat up in the bed and quickly answered the phone  she got up and walked out of tge room and I stayed in the  bed relaxing and settling into the soft mattress. After about fifteen minutes Camila came back in the room and tossed her phone  on the bed.

"Who was that" I asked and Camila  sat down in the bed and shrugged.

"It was the hospital, Brynn can come home." She tolf me and I sat up and smiled.

"When? When can we go and get her?" I asked excitedly  but Camila looked up at me and grabbed my hands.

"Are you sure you want to do this? She needs alot of help Lauren." She told me and I nodded.

"I want her Camila. Mya  has told me all about her and call it want ever you want but I want that little girl. We can help her and give her the love she  needs." I told her and Camila  was quite  but them nodded her head.