chapter 9

Laurens pov.

I stood in that living room ashamed of what I had just done and said to my son. My emotions are all over the place because  I can't control anything by my self anymore. But one thing is for sure and that's, that Eathen didn't deserve any of that.

I decided to go up and try and talk to Eathen and apologize  for what I had done. On my way up the stairs you could hear his sobs and It made me feel that much worse. I opened his bedroom door and Camila looked at  me and right away stood up and walked over to me.

"Don't you dare come in here right now and act like everything  is ok, stay the hell  away from him do you understand  me?" Camila said and pushed my shoulders to push me out of the room.

"Don't tell me what to do when it comes to my son." I said and walked around her, she grabbed my arm and I yanked it away and walked over to where Eathen was in his bed. I slid in the bed beside of him and he immidetly  held on to me.

"Why you no want me anymore?" Eathen. Asked and my heart shattred into a million pieces.

"Dont you ever say that baby I wanted you from the moment I knew I was having you. You are my little boy and no one else's. I'm so sorry I spanked you will never do it again baby just please please please forgive me." I begged and Eathen  looked up at me and nodded his head.

"No leave me mommy." He said softly and I pulled him to my chest and rubbed his back.

"And as for your dad he wants to know you, I just don't think I'm ready to let you meet him. One day I promise you will but untill the  then you have me and maybe just maybe Camila if she chooses  to stick around while I deal with my problems." I said and I looked over at camila who was standing closely  beside of us.

"You also needed need to know  that none of this is your fault baby boy. It's all mommies and she should have never let her life get to this point. I regret so much but I never regreted keeping you."  I told him and he snifled And looked up at me.

"Does daddy love me?" He asked and I chuckled and nodded.

"Of course he does. Let go of  me and i'll be right back baby."  He was reluctant  at first but let go of my shirt but let me slip out of the bed.  I walked past camila and she grabbed my hand and gave me a serious  look.

"You better come back in here." She said and I looked at my son she was watching us and nodded.

"I will." I said softly  and I walked into my bedroom and over to my night table. I opened the cabinet at the bottom and pulled out a small black bag. I grabbed a photo and walked back into Eathens room and sat up in the bed. I patted the spot in front of me and Camila took  the seat.

"Eathen I want you to know I'm so sorry for everything.  But I think it's time I let you at least know what you father looks like." I said and the small boys eyes lit up and he climbed into Camilas lap. I looked at the photo in my hand and closed my eyes before handing it to him. He turned it around in his hands and looked at the picture.