chapter 27

Camilas pov.

I walked into my bedroom and stopped when I seen Lauren looking at her self in the mirror. Her face was flushed and she  was sniffling as she shook her head at her image.

"Why couldn't I be better camz?" She asked and I  sighed and walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I rested my head in my shoulder and kissed her cheek.

"What do you mean lo?" I asked and she shrugged and looked at her face.

"Why cant i be prettier, why can't I be skinnier, why can't I be the idea person. Maybe if I was my parents would have loved me more. Maybe if I was better you would love me more." She said and I turned her around and cupped her face. She closed her eyes and I kissed her nose.

"Look at me Lauren. Look at me and let me see your eyes." I said and she snuggled and  looked up at me.

"Your not  any diffrent because you are perfect. You don't need to be smaller or prettier, because you are perfect to me. Lauren i love you more than life it's self. You are breath taking Lauren. You have no idea how lucky I am to have such a beautiful girlfriend like you. You are a one of a kind and you mean more to me than my life. Please know you are worth everything in this world Lauren. You are mine and  I love you no matter what you look like and no matter what struggles you face. I love you, I love you so much Lauren." I whispered and Lauren pulled me to her and she kissed my chest over my shirt.

"Please don't cry Lauren, it kills me inside when I see you cry." I told her and she sniffled and nodded her head into my chest.

"Its It's the hormones." She told me and I chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

"Hey lauren?" I asked and she hummed and squeezed her arms around my waist.

"I like the name Kylie." I told her and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Really?" She asked and I nodded my head.

"Yes Lauren, and we can name her Kylie as long as her last name is Cabello." I said and Lauren quickly nodded her head and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you. I love you so much Camila." She told me and I smiled at her and shrugged.

"How could you not love me I'm perfect."  I told her and Lauren hummed and looked at my pink shirt.

"Yeah, but your my pink princess." Lauren told me and I chuckled and pulled away from her.

"Let's go Lern." I said and she laughed and looked around the room.

"The kids what to  go swimming, are you going to to with us?" I asked and Lauren nodded and shifted in her feet.

"Your not fat lo, your perfect." I told her and she smiled looked up.

"Your amaxing."  She told me and I nodded and tossed her the bikini.

"I know now get dressed." I told her as I dug out my swim wear. Once i got dressed I walked in to Brynns room and helped her get into her swimsute.