chapter 30

Three years later.

Laurens pov

"Mommy Eathen took my dolly!" Kylie yelled as I sat in the couch with a ice pack on my head.

"Eathen give it back to your sister!" I yelled and Brynn laid down on the floor next to me and covred her ears.

"Do they ever stop." She asked as Kylie and Eathen continued to fight  I shook my head no and sat up as Kylie started screaming.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled and Kylie silently sobbed as she looked at her brother

"Eathen give me the doll." I said sternly and he immidetly handed me the toy.

"Thank you mommy."Kylie said and sniffled as she held her doll to her chest.

"I was just playing with her, gosh she's such a baby." Eathen said and i sighed and pushed some hair out of Eathens eyes.

"I know you were playing but there is no need for you to upset her like that. I never let people do it to you so you can't do it to her." I told him and he nodded and grabbed his game system off the table.

"Where do you think your going?" I asked and he shrugged and nodded to the stairs.

"To my room to play my game." He said and I took the game from him and he stood in the middle of the floor shocked.

"Not till you apologize to your sister. Now go to your room and when you want to behave you can come back down here." I told her and he sighed but didn't argue. I looked down at my daughter and picked her up as she hid in my neck.

"I want mama." She said and I sighed and rubbed her back.

"I know baby and I would love for her to be here with us but she can't. I know you miss her baby girl and I'm so sorry for that." I told her and Kylie shrugged and out her thumb in her mouth. Normally I would tell her to stop but she's upset and needs the security of it. I sat back down on th3 couch and held Kylie as my head pounded.

"Brynn can you grab me some head ach medicine from the kitchen?" I asked and she quickly did as she was tile and handed me the capsules.

"I have pratice in two hours." She said and I sighed and looked up at her.

"Ok, go get ready." I told her but she shook her head no.

"I don't need to go. You have a head ach and the younger kids are aggervatimg you. I would rather you take a nap than bring me to pratice." Brynn said and I kissed the top of her head.

"Your sweet, but I can't take out my frustrations on you baby girl. Just stop me from beating the other two ok." I said and Brynn nodded and raced upstairs to shower. I pushed my hands against the sides of my head and pushed against my temples. My head was pounding and the kids screaming and yelling at each other didn't help at all. I stood up and shifted Kylie in her arms and walked up stairs. I opened her door and sat her down but Kylie pulled on my shirt. I groaned in frustration and picked her back up.

"Stop, you have to get dressed we have to go." I told her and she silently nodded and rested her head on my shoulder. I walked over to her closet and grabbed out a white shirt and a pair of shorts for her to change into it.