chapter 23

Laurens pov.
Sunday night.

It's been two days since  I have arrived at this hell hole. My whole body hurts and I swear I don't think i could take another slap or hit. Ale was very happy when I sold for 19 million dollars but the  man that bought me was a animal. He loved to conflict pain on me and that was not ok. I laid on the couch only in my bra and panties  looking up at the ceiling.  I kept my promise to Camila and nothing bad has happned to our child. Most of his blows were to my head or his sick fetish  of chocking me. I heard a knock on the door and my body physically ached in pain when  i moved. I slowly got up and made my way to the door only to see Ale on the other side.

"Lara, so good to see you again, may I say that this shaid of purple and black looks very good on you." He said and I backed away from him and covered my stomach.

"When do we leave?" I asked and Ale walked in and looked at the room that was completely wrecked from the brothel that took place over the  weekend.

"Now please tell me you didn't put up a fight." He said as he walked past the broken lamp. I swallowed a lump in my throat as he looked around the bed that was covered in a little bit of blood.

"I want to go home you said one weekend and that  time is up." I told him and Ale laughed but nodded his head.

"Put your clothes on." He said and I quickly started getting dressed. I put in my shirt and as I bent over to to put in my pants I felt a hand on my hip.

"Don't you dare. You Will never touch me again." I said sternly and stepped away from him.

"It's been to long Lauren. I haven't had you in four years."

"You should have never forced me to do That! You never should have touched me, I was a child! Your hands should have never touched my skin and your dick should have never been near me! You should have never made me into this person." I cried and all Ale did was walk over to me and slam me againts the wall.

"Don't forget who still owns you for  a few more hours. I can do what ever I want and all you can say is yes sir." He spat and three threw me to the ground causing my back to hit a dresser. I grabbed my lower back in pain but i didn't have much time before Ale grabbed me up by the hair and held me down on the bed.

"I could kill you right now and no one would know. I could kill your whole little family right now if you made me mad enough Lara. So ask your self real quick. Do you want to make me mad?" He asked and I shook My head no as tears fell from my eyes.

"Good girl."

_____

Camilas pov.

I sat alone in my house afraid that if in would leave I would miss Lauren coming home. I was beyond pissed at her, she should have never went back to my father.  I shouldn't  have told her about what was going on I could have found a good job and started paying all the bills. The day after she left my bank account surprisingly went up. She gave her self to someone for money while she was with me and I dont think i can handle that. I understand  she did it for us but someone else could have had their dick places is shouldn't be. I have all intentions of yelling  at her as soon as she gets here because i can't believe she did this. I heard the front door upon and I shot up and quickly made my way around the corner to see Lauren standing there.  She had her head down and she wouldn't look at me so her hair covers her face.

"What the hell is wrong with You!" I spat and Lauren  jumped back against the door. Her back hit the handle and she immidetly  grabbed her lower back and started to cry.

"You think that is ok to do what you just Did! Why?  I can not process why the hell you did this! Why  Lauren! To be a slut!" I yelled and Laurens crys became sobs.