next book vote/ options

Below you will find two story options what ever one you guys like the best will be my next book. I can not make the darn decision so it's a vote. Both are two full chapters so it  is long.

Option 1

Time can heal what we cant

Dinahs pov.

Today marks six  years since I lost two of my best friends. Words can't explain the devastation that the two of them left behind. After Lauren and Camila took there own lives my life became a series of struggles. How do you stay sane with out the people you love. How can you stay sane with out the guidance of your family.
After they died the only way I could get over them being gone was to drink my problems away. At 18 I used everything to forget the pain of losing them. I pushed away ally and Normani because I couldn't  look at them with out reliving the pain of losing Lauren and Camila.

"Mommy, I'm tired." I looked down at my daughter and seen her big brown eyes and tan skin. I scooped her up into my arms and kissed her nose.

"I know baby." I said and walked over to the couch and sat her on my lap. I picked up the light pink blanket and grabbed the stuffed monkey she sleeps with from the side table.

After about ten months of partying and getting high I became pregnant with my now five year old daughter. At first I didn't want her I didn't want anything to do with the kid because I wanted to party and get high. But the second they told me I was having a girl and I looked at her ultra sound photos, something told me to keep her. She's perfect. Cheatnut hair and big brown eyes. She was amazing.

I kissed the small mole on top of her head and ran my hands through her hair.

"Mommy?"

"Yes Camila." I said and she smiled at me.

"I love you." She told me and I laughed.

"I love you to baby." I told her and she cuddled into my side and closed her eyes.

After I lost my best friend Camila and then had my daughter, the resemblance was amazing. There was no doubt that I was having her for a reason and the only name fitting was Camila. I may have lost my best friend but some how I had a piece of her here with me.

"I don't want to start school tomorrow mommy." Camila told me and I sighed.

"But you'll make so many friend there baby." I told her and she shook her head no.

"I want to stay with you." She said and I sighed.

"You'll be just fine."

____

"Mommy don't leave me!" Camila yelled and held on to my leg. I sighed and bent down to her level and rubbed her shoulders with my hands.

"You'll be fine sweet heart. I'll be back in a few hours to get you." I told her and she shook her head no. I seen a small girl come up behind Camila and poke her on her shoulder. When I got a clear look at the child my face turned white when I seen sparkling green eyes and black hair.

"It's not good to cry, it's actually fun here." The green eye girl told my daughter and grabbed her hand. I stood up and went to step back but bumped into someone and turned to my right and seen ally with the same look on her face.

"But I don't want to leave my mommy." Camila sniffles and the green eye girl let go of Camilas hand and held it out for her to shake.

"Hi, my name is Lauren. Lauren Michelle Jauregui Hernandez." She said and I Cupped my mouth stopping the sob from escaping.

"I'm Camila. Camila Cabello Henson." She said and Lauren smiled and tugged my daughter over to three other girls.

"That was how our friends met in kindergarten." Ally said and I looked at her and she too was crying.