chapter 13

Camilas pov.

Eathen has been out of the hospital for almost as week and most things are back to normal. Lauren is getting Eathen ready to go to Zayns tonight for the first time and I swear I have never seen her so worried in my life.

"Mommy, mommy, dad is here!" Eathen yelled from down stairs and I seen Laurens eyes full with panic and I laughed and pulled her into my arms as she held his backpack in her hands.

"He will be fine. Just take a deep breath." I told her and she was worried but finished packing his bag and looked at me.

"What if he gets scared?" She asked and I sighed and took her hands into mine as she sat on his bed.

"He will be ok. Don't worry about him so much he is a strong little boy and Zayn won't let anything happen to him." I told her and she rested her head on my shoulder and held my hand on the bed.

"Life is going to be so boring without him being home." She said and i laughed and kissed the top of her head.

"No, I'll make sure it's fun or something. But we need to go shopping because we need spring clothes. It may be a little easier to do do that if someone is watching him." I said and Laurens nodded in agreement and stayed quiet.

"Come on I know it's hard but Zayn will keep him safe." I said and stood up. I looked down at her and she had a pout on her face but i pulled her up and she looked down. I kissed her nose and she smiled a looked up at me.

"Thank you."she said and I smiled back at her.

"No problem. Now let's go before  my pep talk runs out." I said and pulled us down the hall and down stairs. When we found the two they were ruffled up on the couch together. Zayn had his arm around his son's shoulders and and the other one was on his lap, while Eathen was leaning into Zayns side holding on to Zayns shirt. I heard Lauren snickered as she walked into the room and seen the two.

"Alright, I have the bag packed and your ready to go but we need some ground rules." Lauren said and Zayn and Eathen stood up and looked at Lauren.

"No junk food past 7, no liquids past 8 and do not and I repeat do not let him watch scary movies or play any games that he is not old enough for." Lauren said and Zayn nodded.

"I promise. He will be well taken care of you just need time to relax lo, I think this is the first time you haven't  had him over night in 4 years. Just relax and kick back." Zayn said and Lauren looked at her son and nodded. She bent down and held out her arms for Eathen to come over to her. He did as he was silently told and walked over and hugged his mother.

"I loves you mommy."Eathen said and I looked up at Zayn who had a big smile on his face. Over the past week Zayn had has a harder time trusting me after Lauren came home. I understand why he doesn't trust me but I am not my father. I haven't told Lauren that I know about what had happned but we need to talk about it soon. I don't want to tell her tonight because this is her time to relax and plan on making it enjoyable for her.

"Mama."I looked doqn at the small boy and squatted down to his level.

"Be good buddy. If you need us call us I promise we will be right there. And take care of big blue."I said and poked his cast. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I will mama." He said and pulled away.

"She's not his mom." Zayn said and I seen Lauren hold up her hands.

"Zayn don't start." Lauren said and I gave the small boy a little smile.

"No I don't think it's right." Zayn said and I seen Lauren getting frustrated.