chapter 18

Camilas pov.

"Yes Zayn I know that you woke  up at 6 to drive Eathen  to school when it is summer break." I said as I tried not to laugh at how stupid the three of us were.

"Its fine. But I  have work and I can't bring Eathen." He said and I sighed and looked over at lauren who was coloring with Brynn .

"Drop him off here. I will take care of all of it." I said and Lauren looked up at me and smiled. Zayn agreed to drop him off here and he said  he would text me when he was on his way. I sat down in my chair and Brynn started Caughing amd I quickly have her napkins, expecting there to be blood and mucous in it but nothing came up.

"Ms. Camila.  Nothing is there." Brynn said and I kissed her head and smiled.

"I know that's good. Just keep fighting ." I said and Brynn nodded her head and I looked at Lauren.

"You get to go home tonight. I think we need a nice long bubble bath." I said and Lauren hummed and closed her eyes.

"That sounds amazing but do I get a foot and a back rub  included?" She asked and  I chuckled and nodded.

"What ever you want babe." I said and she smiled and went back to coloring her picture.

"Will you still come see me after you go home?" Brynn asked Lauren and Lauren looked at me.

"Brynn. We will come and see you when we can but I won't be working here anymore." I said and Brynn face dropped and she pulled down on the Beanie on her head.

"O, ok." She said and slid off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked as she pulled  she cardigan  around her body.

"I don't feel good. I think no need to lay down." Brynn said and I could tell she was about to cry. I pulled her over to me and put my hands on her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Nothing." She said and she sniffled.

"You can talk to me." I said and she sighed and looked at her fingers nails.

"I just make everyone leave. I'm sorry for what I did." She said and I looked up at Lauren and her face was blank.

"Brynn, you did nothing wrong you have nothing to be sorry for." I said and she shrugged.

"But mommy and daddy left me. And now you are leaving to. Why do people  forget me?" She asked and Lauren slid to the edge of her bed and turned the girl around.

"None of that is your fault. It is not your fault your parents left. You Will have an amazing family one day that will  love you. I know what it's like to not have a mommy and daddy. But its not  our fault that they couldn't see how special we are  to this world. Brynn you and one in a million. You are amazing and don't you ever think anything that has happened to you is your fault because it's not. Camila and I will not  leave you. If you  want us here till you find your mommy and daddy till you  get a new home we will be here. But please don't ever  think you are not good enough  not to have a family." Lauren told her and Brynn hugged her and Lauren pulled her up on to the bed.

"I wish you were my mommy, you make me feel better." Brynn said and Lauren smiled.

"I know  baby. " Lauren held on to Brynn  for a long time till the little girl fell asleep in her arms. Zayn texted me and i met him in the  hall with Eathen and thanked him for watching him the extra  day. Eathen walked into Laurens room and looked back at me when he seen Lauren holding another child.

"Who is she?" He asked and climbed up on the  chair to get a better look.

"Her name is Brynn. She is staying here for a while." Lauren told him and Eathen looked at the small girl.