chapter 16

Laurens  pov.

Zayn already came and picked up Eathen, and I and laying in bed waiting for camila to come up  stairs  so I can try and talk to  her again about the baby. I'm laying in the  bed with my shirt raised up and my fingertips were softly over my stomach. 

"Lo,  I have the food are you ready to eat?" I heard Camila yell up the stairs and I laughed and prayed she finished the soup right. I walked down stairs and Seen her pouring some of the hot meal onto few bowls.

"What do you want to drink?" I asked and she shrugged and sat the food in the  table.

"Water please." She said and I nodded my head and grabbed out a water and the milk. I slid her the water but grabbed a glass of milk for me.

"You don't drink milk, you know  that right?" She asked and I put the milk back in the fridge and sat down at the  table.

"Camz, I need to tell you something-"

"Wait I think my phone is going off." She said and got up and ran to the study room. I groaned in frustration and sat my head on  the table.

"You alright?" She asked and I nodded my head yes.

"So what were you wanting to say?" Camila asked as she typed on her phone.

"A rabbit jumped over a rainbow and found some lucky charms." I said and Camila nodded and continues to type.

"Yeah that's fine with me babe what ever you want." She said and I got frustrated and pushed back my chair.

"Where are you going?" Camila asked and I didn't answer all I did was walk away. I went to the bathroom and locked the door and started a bath. I sat in the tub with my kneese to my chest and sobbed into them.

"Why the hell  does this have to happen to me."

___

2 weeks later.

"Hey Lauren when your're ready come down  stairs Eathen   and I have a surprise for you." Camila  said as I was bent over the toilet emptying my stomach.

"Yeah, ok." I said and I flushed the toilet and laid in the bathrom foor with my eyes closed. Camila still  doesn't know about the baby and it's not like I haven't tried to tell her but every time to do something  comes up  and I just can't take it anymore. 

"Please stop making me sick baby."  I said and  I rested my hand on my stomach  for a few minutes  before I got up amd brushed my teeth. I walked down stairs to only to be met with a path of candles and rose peddles. I smiled and I walked out into the back yard and seen some blankets laid out in the ground and so seen Camila and Eathen laying together under  the stars.

"What's all this?" I asked and sat down on   the ground next to the two of them.

"Nothing i just wanted some  family time before I start residency tomorrow. I won't be  home as much and I'm going to miss you guys." She said and I sighed and laid down next to the two and looked up at the stars.

"How long are your  shifts?" I asked and Camila  grabbed my hand and looked at the sky.

"Well I have to be up by 5 in the morning and I won't het off till 11 maybe 12 at night." She said and I nodded my head and but my lip.

"I'm going to miss you." I said and she squeezed my hand and looked over at me.

"I'll be home every night.  I promise. " she said and I smiled and looked  at my son who was asleep curled up next to Camila. We sat under the  stars till I remembered i needed to talk to camila.