chapter 10

Short chapter!

Laurens pov.

A few hours after Camila and my heart to heart Ally came to the house and dropped Eathen off.

"Mommy ally gots me stuff!" He yelled and ran into my arms as I kissed his head.

"Really that  was nice of her wasn't it?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"He's was perfect. Very polite  and kind. You are doing Amazing  with him." Ally said and leaned over and  have us a hug. I patted her back and bounced  Eathen up on my hip and smiled at her.

"Thank you. Really ally, you have been so kind to me, and excepting." I told her and she nodded.

"If you really think about it, I never did anything  to you in school. But I also never stopped it from happining."  She said.

"It's ok. We're all getting older and we all have  responsibilities. I have  to learn to forgive you all because you are trying to be my friend." I tild her and she nodded and looked around the room.

"I better get going, I still have homework to do." Ally said  and I  nodded.

"Thank you.  For everything." I said and ally rubbed Eathens head and  then said goodbye. I kissed my son's head and walked into the kitchen where Camila was putting dinner on the table.

"Cami!" He yelled and ran I  to her arms. She put down the bowl and picked him up and held onto him tightly.

"There's my little bo- buddy." She said and I gave her a wired look and she turned away  and grabbed some cups and sat them on the table. I grabbed the cool-aid out of the fridge and poured it in the glasses and sat down beside of Camila and Eathen happily sat on her lap not wanting to move to his own chair.

"Say grace mommy." Eathen said and I have him a wired  look and Camila laughed.

"He has been with Ally to long." She said and I grabbed one of Eathens hands and then Camila in the other.

"Tank you God for mommy and Cami.
Tank you God for our food.
Tank you God for auntie Ally she is the coolest!" He said and  he let go of our hands and I smiled at camila and Eathen. As we all got our food  Camila started tickling Eathen and he squirmed out of her arms and jumped into mine. I cut a piece of chicken off of my plate and held it up to Eathen who quickly took the food into his mouth. After arguing with Eathen to eat  his vegetables he finally gave in and we  all finish dinner. I washed the dishes and put then up as Camila went to finished  some homework  she still had to do. As I was  finishing the very last utincle in the sink, the knif slipped and cut my hand across my palm.

"Ouch fuck!" I said and pulled my hand out of then sink then quickly out it back in. 

"Ohhhh." I said as the water stung the open wound. After I washed it out I put a tight rap on it as it continues to hurt. I didn't want to bother Camila about my hand so I sat on the couch with Eathen and watched the Rugrats. After Eathen Asked me for the tenth time that night, if he could eat worms like Philly and lil  I decided to turn off the tv and out put him to  bed. I carried him up the stairs and helped him change into his pajamas. As I was about to walk out the door Eathen called for me and I turned around and walked back over to him.

"Mommy, don't be mad." He said and I gave him a wired look and sat on in his bed beside of him.

"Why  would I be mad buddy?" I asked softly and Eathen looked up at me and sighed.

"Can Cami her my  otter mommy?" He asked and my eyes widened in shock and he must of seen the surprise on my face because he rolled over away from me.