chapter 26

So I thought I published this 3 days ago...

Camilas pov.

"I love you." I told Lauren as we laid in our bed with a sheet over us.  Lauren smiled and looked into my eyes.

"I love you to." She whispered  and I sat my hand on her cheek.

"Your beautiful, do you know that?" I asked and Lauren chuckled and scooted closer to me in the bed.

"Thank you. I'm tired Camz." Lauren whispred and I kissed her head and ran my fingers down her sides.

"Stay awake, I dont  want to fall asleep." I told her and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Why?"

"Because if I fall asleep I lose time with you. " I told her and I rolled her into her back and climbed over her. I looked deep into Laurens eyes and rubbed the  sides of her head with my thumbs.

"I love you so much." I told her.

"You said that already."

"But i can't say that enough." I bent down some and pecked her lips but she grabbed the  back if my neck softly and held the  kiss. I bent her legs up some and settled my hips against hers as I broke the kiss  and softly kissed down her neck. Her nails scratched my back softly as I left delicate kissed in her chest. Lauren arched her back into my kisses and I took one of her dusky nipples into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around her nipple softly and nibbled in her bud. I looked up at Lauren and she had her mouth open and soft breaths were coming out of her mouth. I let go of her nipple and kissed to the  center of her chest. I palmed her breast and twisted  her nipples as her hips drove  up against my member. I kissed down her stomach and sucked lightly on  her hips leaving two little hickies. I placed a kiss at the top of her shaved mound and parted her lips with my thumbs. I blew cold air at her and her body shook at the sensation. I kissed her clit softly before I ran my tongue between her lips. I connected my lips to her bundle of nerves and flicked my tongue over her button. Her hands clawed  at my hair and one of her legs slightly lifted off the bed. I ran my tongue down to her opening and pushed my tongue inside of her. I moved my thumb over her bundle of nerves and I continued the slow assault to her opening.

"Camz." She whined and I smirked pulled back a little.

"What's wrong lo, still tired?" I asked as I slipped two fingers into her. Her face scrunched and her back sunk  into the bed I rotated  my fingers inside of her and used my plan to push against her nerves. I leaned up and  kissed her neck and slowly added more pressure to my thrusts. Her hands squeezed my arms and I placed my hands in the bed and sat up. I looked in between her legs and flicked my thumb over her clit. I grabbed the base of my appendage and rubbed it across her bundle of nerves before I entered her with out warning. I rocked my hips out of her slowly but crashed my hips into her hard. I angled my thrust and started to hit the rough patch inside of her and she clawed at my arms.

"Cam-" she stopped and let out a high moan and her legs tightened around me. I reached down and rubbed her clit and she fell apart in under me. I connected our hips in  a hard thrust and bent down as her face scrunched and a smile spread across her face. I kissed down her neck and Lauren chuckled and opened her eyes.

"I- I." She said and I laughed and kissed her head.

"You ok?" I asked and she nodded her head and I moved a little.

"No please I'm sensitive." She told me and i pulled my rock hard member out of her and sat back up in my knees.

"Turn around." I told her and she closed her legs and whimperd but did as I asked  I scratched  her back ligly as I inkissed the curve in her spine. I pulled back and rested my hands on her butt cheeks and squeezed  them lightly. I ran one hand down to her slit and rubbed her and she jumped.  As hard and horney as i was, I knew Lauren couldn't go again. Ever since  she's been pregnant her body is super sensitive. Before we could go several rounds  but now I just settle for her pleasure. I laid down on my side and pulled her down on the bed with me. She cuddled into my arms and  softly kissed my chest.