chapter 20

When I woke up Camilas alarm clock was blaring and she ran from the bathroom in a tight  skirt and a red bra as she tried to shut the alarm clock off in a hurry. She hit the button and looked down at me with a half smiled.

"I didn't mean to wake you  up."  She said and I sat up in the bed and pushed my hair to the side.

"It's fine I need  to be up anyway. How much sleep did it get?" I asked and Camila looked at the clock and shrugged.

"About two and a half hours. You didnt come to bed till 3." She said and she grabbed her towel and rang her wet hair out. I pulled the covers so they were resting on my lap and I watched Camila walk around the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked and Camila looked at me through the mirror.

"I have to go into the hospital twice a week for the program." She told me  and I nodded and played with my fingers.

"So I won't see you at all today  then." I said and Camila nodded.

"Yeah i won't be home till 2 in the morning. Just promise me you will take a easy I don't  want you hurt."She said and I stood up and walked behind her as she sat down and started to brush her wet hair.

"Promise, you want me to make you something to eat real quick?" I asked and she book her head no.

"I would rather you eat something." She said and I kissed her cheek.

"Is that your way of asking me to have breakfast with you?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"It's my way of telling you to eat more." She told me and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to make your breakfast. " I said and I went to walk down stairs but looked into the guest  bedroom and seen Dinah, Normani,  and Eathen cuddled up in the bed. I pulled the covers over the three of them and walked down stairs to start breakfast  for all of us. I pulled out three pans  and in one I started cooking bacon  strips and in a bother I made scrambled eggs. I grabbed some soft tortilla shells and heated them up in the last pan to make breakfast burritos. I 
Quickly chopped up some green peppers and tomatoes and tossed the in the pan that I had the tortilla shells in and started to cook  them lightly.  After I finished I quickly made Camilas food up and sat it on the table as she walked in the room. I grabbed her some orange juice  and sat it next to her and sat down across from her.

"I thought you were you going to join me for breakfast." She said and I shrugged

"I'm not hungry right now." I said and Camila  stood up and walked over to the door and grabbed her stuff.

"Wait do you want me to put it in a carry bowl?" I asked and Camila walked out the front door with out another word. I stood at the door like a idiot for a few minutes  waiting for  her to come back in but she started her car and drove away. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the untouched food  drink. I knew she just wanted to spend time with me but I didn't think my eating habits  would make her mad. I sat the food on the counter and wrapped  the burrito up and put it in the fridge.  i looked at the clock at it was 6 in the morning and Zayn would be here to get Eathen in a hour. I ran a hand through my hair and walked upstairs to his room and got his bag ready.  I packed his pajamas I had just bought him and a few pairs of underwear. I walked into the other room and debated on rather or not to wake Dinah and Normani up but I know Dinah sleeps like a rocks so that wont happen. I reached between the  two girls and  shook Eathen lightly and he slowly  opened his eyes.

"Good morning baby."I said and he smiled at me and  hugged Dinahs arm closer.

"Sleep mommy." He said and I shook my head no.