Prolouge

Silverstripes pov

The wind howled and rain fell softly, Silverstripe heard the occasional thunder. Nightmareheart was padding ahead of Silverstripe and Fuzzystar. They were going back to Riverclan. Silverstripe wanted to visit everyone.

    Fuzzystar was grumbling angrily as the rain came down In fast sheets.
" thanks again Nightmareheart but I think we are going to go." Oh um okay have fun, I'm happy to help. " Nightmareheart looked at his paws and slowly walked away.

  " Fuzzystar!" Silverstripe growled, " we should go with him. He deserves it.
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggggggggg." Fuzzystar growled.
"wait up Nightmareheaet!" Silverstripe yowled. Then she stiffened and sniffed the air, Riverclan!

    " What are you doing Nightmareheart, why are you bringing in intruders", a voice growled. Rowanclaw stepped out of the shadows, his sleek brown pelt glistened in the moonlight and wet raindrops ran down his scarred muzzle.  What are you doing here, left Fuzzystar, or should I say Fuzzypelt. Fuzzystar flinched back as he spat.
"Wait maybe they want to visit our new leader, right Rowanclaw," a soft voice said. A shiny silver tabby she-cat stepped beside Rowanclaw. "Brookestream?" Silverstripe asked.

  " Silverstripe!" Brookestream yowled happily. She ran forward and nuzzled Silverstripes nuzzle.
"Come on Rowanclaw she has to come and see our kits!"
"Wait your kits?" Silverstripe asked.
"Yup mine and rowanclaws! Come on"
Rowanclaw growled but let them pass.
"Rowanclaw is the deputy now that Bronzestar is the leader. He's the father to my kits!" Brokestream babbled happily. Silverstripe mrrrooowed in amusement remembering when brookestream was the shyest apprentice in the apprentice group.
" Are your kits apprentices?" Silverstripe asked couriously.
Peshh no! Goldenwhiskers watching them. I needed to get out!"
" I know exactly how you feel, I have four of my own and boy they are a pawful, one if them is 5 moons and the other three are 3 moons old."

Silverstripe and brookstream laughed and talked, when they got to the camp Silverstripe met brookstreams kits, then they went to bronzestars den.
"After all These moons you are alive, Bronzestar growled softly. Why did you come back?" Fuzzystar opened her mouth then bronze star snapped, "that was a retoracil question, don't answer. You betrayed your clan and left and now you come back. Get out of MY clan, if we see you or your hopeless claates then we will shred you. Now leave!"

    Once they were out Bronzestar said to Rowanclaw quietly, find their camp, and we will destroy their pathetic clan of kittypets and rouges, then we will take their camp and one by one destroy all the clans and make them pure blood only, I will finish what the great
Tigerstar started!!