Chapter 19

A.n Happy new year everyone! Again I'm skipping ahead in time in this book, but I hope you all had a great 2016 and an even better 2017. So enjoy chapter 19.

"Lionheart I believe it is time for your first apprentice." Fuzzystar called from the top of the circle rock. As she jumped down it spun slowly.
"Starclan approves! Lionheart you are smart, brave, and a loyal warrior of Moonclan. I hope you pass on there's traits to Falconpaw." Lionheart touched noses with the exited apprentice and then sat back.
"Falconpaw, Falconpaw Falconpaw!" Called the clan.

         "I still wish I got Falconpaw as an apprentice." Foxtail mewed sadly.
"You'll get your chance one day." Shadowtail mewed quietly.
"I know it's just so ANNOYING!"
"Shhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssshhhhh. We don't want to be heard now stop complaining it's staring." Foxtail, Shadowtail., and a couple other spy's sat in a tunnel under fourtrees. They sat listening and hoping to find some news at the gathering.
"Everyone please listen up. There is a band of rouges living in one of our territory's. They are led by my dangerous sister who may still have her lives. Riverclan has been losing cats who never returned, it is a new year we must find them and take them down!" Yowled a familiar voice... Bronzestar.

Sorry guys really short chapter but better than nothing.