Chapter 28

Foxtail pov

"Hey Pineclaw can you please watch my kits, I NEED to go on a walk or patrol or something! I love my little fur balls but a mother needs a break!"
     "Okay Foxtail, I'll watch them."
      "Yay thank you!" Foxtail licked Pineclaw and dashed out of the den. She trotted over to the underground river and gracefully slid in. She felt around for the current and then slowly swam to the water exit. When Foxtail is saw the roof slope downward she inhaled a huge breath of air and dived under the surface. After a couple seconds a strong current carried her through the water and out a secret passage, disposition her in the river outside.
        "Ohh that feels good!" Foxtail whispered to herself, stretching in the Morning sunlight.
         "This place  is kinda spooky!"
          "Then go back to your twolegs!"         Foxtail jumped at the sudden voices. She peeked her head out from the tree she was sleeping in and gasped in shock, nearly falling out of the tree.
          "LEAFSPOTS!" Foxtail shrieked! A plump black and white tom jumped as Foxtail jumped out of the tree and bounded over. Leafspots saw her coming and yowled happily, running over to her friend.
           "Oh leafspots you came home! And you are expecting kits! This is amazing, I have missed you so much."
          "Who are you? The black and white cat mewed scornfully.
          "I'm Foxtail leafspots friend."
          "Oh hi, leafspots has told me a lot about you. I am Cow by the way!" He mewed.
           "Pleased to meet you! Oh leafspots I have so much to tell you... and show you! Come on let's head back to camp!"