Chapter 29

Leafspots pov

      It had been a week since leafspots and Cow had came to Moonclan. Leafspots was so happy to see her family again and Cow had his name changed to Patchpaw. He slept with the warriors but he was going through apprentice training, to find out his role in the clan.
       Leafspots was now stuck in the nursery with Foxtail and Snowstorm, after kitting two days before. She and Patchpaw had decided to name them Lightkit and Darkkit. Lightkit was a sandy coloured tabby with a black patch on one eye, whole dark kit was a black tabby with a white underbelly, chest, muzzle, paws, and tail tip with a sandy coloured patch on one eye. Patchpaw often called them Ying and Yang. He said his housefolk often said it, and actually told him about it. Leafspots still thought it was crazy but she accepted it.

    "Hey Foxtail?"
    "Yes?"
    "Can you watch my kits please?" Leafspots asked quietly. Her kits were sleeping after a long game of mossballl.
      "For sure, where are you going?"
     "To talk to Fuzzystar."
      "Okay, be back soon!"
Leafspots padded over to Fuzzystar, who was lounging on a stone underneath the moonhole.
      "Sorry to disturb you Fuzzystar, but I was wondering if I could talk with you?"
      "Aren't we talking right now?"
      "On private I mean."
       "Oh okay, follow me then."
Leafspots followed Fuzzystar down the tunnel that led to the icey and swimming cave and then sharply turned right. There was a small cave full of moss that smelled strongly of lavender.
        "Right through here Leafspots." Fuzzystar lay down on the moss and beckoned Leafspots to lay as well.
       "All right, what is it?"
       " You know after that fire you said a prophecy about the kits and generation and destroying or uniting and such?"
       "Yah why? Did Starclan come to you and explain?!"
       "Umm no the-"
        "AWW MOUSE DUNG, WHY IS LIFE SO DIFFICULT, UUUGGGHHH!
Sorry what were you saying?"
Leafspots stared at Fuzzystar for a second then repeated herself, "No but while I was in captivity they came to me and retold the prophecy."
         "Oh, well thanks for informing me. I will talk to Dreamcloud and let me know if anything else come up." Fuzzystar said seriously, leafspots nodded and left.
       When Fuzzystar could not see her anymore Leafspots scoffed and rolled her eyes, "She is extra crazy today." 
       With a deep sigh leafspots trodded back to the nursery to her kits and friends.