Chapter 3

Silverstripes pov

     Three friends were traveling to the moonstone, the medicine cat the leader and the deputy. They snuck through Windclan and past an old barn. The thunderpath loomed in front of them and three small shapes were on it squealing in fear as monsters passed them. As my vision focused I saw a orange shape with big pointy ears "Foxkit!" I gasped as the other two cleared I saw Snowkit and Leafkit! They were stuck and frozen in fear. I ran on to save them, but I didn't pay attention to the thunderpath as I scooped them up a monster hurled toward me, I gasped as I struck me and the kits.

      "MRRRROOOW!"  I sat up gasping, my side burned and I sat up Pineclaws foot was stuck out and I rolled my eyes as I realized that he had kicked me. I went to snuggle my kits but I realized one was missing. Foxkit. I ran out of the nursery and ran towards the medicine den, dreamclouds was fast asleep curled up with Rainkit... WAIT JUST RAINKIT. I wailed in my head and ran to Fuzzystars den. Snow kits was missing to.
"Oh no oh no!" I whispered, then I bolted out of camp towards the tunnels.
Line switch!!
--------------------

   "I think we are here." Foxkit Mewed.
"Now we have to wait for a patrol. Replied Snowkit. The three kits curled up together in the reeds and accidentally fell asleep.

     "Hey you wake up!" A paw nudged foxkits belly and she woke led. A dark brown tabby loomed over her, and she glanced nervously at her companains.                                                                                "I'm Foxkit, this is my friends snowkit and leafkit."                                                                                               "We are moonclan Warriors!" pitched in snowkit. Foxkit kicked her lightly to tell her to be quiet. The tabby looked interested then said "come with me." So they followed glancing around nervously.

        "Welcome to Riverclan, kits im taking you to our leader Bronzestar to decide your fate."          
"Sounds good we want to see him, thats why we came... wait what fate?" Snowkit broke off and finnaly realized what was going on. She flattened her ears nervoulsy and the three friends truged into Brozestars den.                                                                                                                                           
  " Who are you and what are you doing in Riverclan territory?" The big golden tom, who must be Bronzestar growled.                                                                            " Hello you sound kinda mean, but I am snowkit, thats foxkit and leafkit, we went exploring and I wanted to meet you!"                                                                       "Sorry mister Bronzestar Snowkits Fuzzydtars daughter and she really wanted to meet her uncle, and now she has so we will be going." Foxkit mewed nervoulsy.
"Oh no you won't, Rowanclaw take them to the prisoner cave." The three kits tried to make a break for it but the dark brown tabby, Rowanclaw blocked them and grabbed their tails in his jaw and dragged them into an empty den.

"There's your prey and water, make it last two days." Foxkit poked at the two small fish and Leafkit looked at the nutshell cup of water. A light golden she-cat and a silver tabby she cat guarded the entrance. Snowkit went to drink water but her paw hit the nutshell and made the water spill.
"SNOWKIT!!!" Growled Foxkit and Leafkit in sync. Snowkit shuffled her paws and a tear fell from her snout.
"I'm sorry guys this is all my fault, if I had just listened to what I was told then we wouldn't be here." Foxkit exchanged a nervous glance with Leafkit, before falling asleep.

"Foxkit wake up." A warm familiar voice echoed in her ear.
"Mommy!"
"Yes it's me your guards let me in, I know of a tunnel that leads to the ice pond from this den but you have to be quiet." Foxkit nodded wondering why the guards had let her in.
"Thank you Brookestream and Goldenwhisker." Foxkit gasped remembering Silverstripe talk about those cats. Then Silverstripe pushed Foxkit into the tunnel hole, along with Snowkit and leafkit.
"Run Foxkit don't stop till you get to the ice cave!