Chapter 14

A.N. Hey guys I'm sorry I have not been updating and that I'm skipping forward a lot but Oh well you can deal... JK! but seriously I'm sorry, here is chapter 14. Oh and this chapter is going to mainly be about Snowstorm, to apologise for making a mistake and calling her Snowpelt.

       "Rainwhisker! Stop it your gonna make me pee." Giggled Snowstorm happily, as Rainwhisker Tickled her belly. 

"Could you be quiet? Some cats actually need some sleep." Grumbled Pineclaw. 

"Well we are awake now, mine as well go hunting Pineclaw." Mewed Silverstripe with an annoyed tone in her soft mew. Slowly all the warriors trickled out. 

"What did we do?" Asked Rainwhisker innocently. 

"You know what you big lug."

"Could you too not be so lovey dovey, some cats don't want to hunt yet." Growled Foxtail, who had just gotten her warrior name a quarter moon ago. Snowstorm gazed fondly at Rainwhisker. They had grown very close since becoming warriors. They were currently ''Dating.'' 

"You are just jealous Foxtail." 

"I am not jealous, I have Shadowtail. And we are very close and you know it Snowstorm, no If you'll excuse me i'm going for a swim." 

" Whats her problem?" Asked Rainwhisker.

" I think it's because Shadowtail left on a spy mission and she misses him, and is upset he missed her warrior ceremony." Sneered Snowstorm. 

" Oh well, lets go hunting Snowstorm." The two mates ran out of the den and into the forest their pelts brushing.