Chapter nine.

The whole clan stared in shock at Foxpaw, Snowpaw, and leafpaw.
"I knew Foxpaw would end the world!" Spat Emberpaw.
"They might be the healers and unite the clans." Lionpaw whispered
" We don't want the clans to be united."
"ENOUGH!!!" Yowled Fuzzystar. "We don't know what is going to happen, but I need to go to the REAL, moonstone to talk to Starclan. Tigerpaw, and Fritzyclaw will come with me. Silverstripe Is in charge while I'm gone. Now go in and continue training."

---------

It had been a moon since the odd prophecy and the fire. Lionpaw had gotten his warrior name as Lionheart. After the legend. Clearpaw became Clearsky, and because he was one of the founders kids, he got cloud markings on his paws, Lionpaw got little cat bags with brown tips. And Foxpaw, Snowpaw, Tigerpaw, Wolfpaw, leafpaw, Rainpaw, and Blizzardpaw, all got their roles in the clan. Foxpaw got Spy, swimmer, and part-time den builder. Snowpaw got swimmer, treetoper, and fighter. Tigerpaw got fighter, hunter, leadership, and cave gaurd. Wolfpaw got swimmer, treetoper, cavegaurd and fighter.
Leafpaw got den builder, gatherer, and swimmer. Rainpaw got the same as Wolfpaw, and Finnaly Blizzardpaw got the same as Tigerpaw.

"Foxpaw, Shadowpaw, come with me for some spy training." Mewed Scorchclaw.
Foxpaw scampered away from the den she was building and bolted to scorchclaw. When she arrived she could not slow down, so she ran right into Shadowpaw, who toppled over and hit Scorchclaw. The two apprentices burst out in giggles.
"I GAVE YOU THIS ROLE AND I COULD TAKE IT AWAY SO LISTEN UP FOXPAW!!" He snarled. Foxpaw ducked her head in shame. She was given the role because she was quiet on her paws and could hear from a long ways away.

"Let's get to work." The left through the first tunnel and headed to a small Windclan tunnel. Then they stopped.
"Okay which territory are we under Foxpaw."
"Ummm Shadowclan?"
"Why do you say that?"
"Because I can hear paws but they are muffled by something."
"No you are wrong we are under Windclan, they way you know is the type of dirt, and how the run. This dirt is more muddy and slippery and shadowclans is stickey and smells of pine. Also if a Windclan cat us running over us we would know because there runs are far apart. " A rumbling thumping came from above. They heard heavy steps and then they heard light soft thumping from behind, the thumps came about a meter apart.
"That's how Windclan runs, let's get out of here, the rabbits running this direction.

"I'm pooped." Groaned Tigerpaw. He was laying on a warm rock by the river. Foxpaw saw cuts and scratches all over him.
"Hard day at training?" Mewed Snowpaw, who was swimming in the river with Foxpaw.
"Yah never underestimate Fuzzystars fighting skills, but I learned a lot so it was worth it." Suddenly a thrumming of paws sounded overhead. It was the hunting patrol.
"The hunters are back!" Yowled Foxpaw. She had learned that today. If the paw steps are heavier and fast it meant that they were carrying a large load of prey. And her prediction was right. A moment later cats came streaming in carrying fish, birds, normal prey, and even one carried a peice of bark full of the yummy sap that came off some trees.
"We are having a feast tonight!" Yowled Pineclaw. The whole clan swarmed over the food chatting in joy. Foxpaw grabbed a rabbit and shared it with her friends. Finnaly the clans bellies were full.