Chapter 31

Thistlekits pov

    "Mommy will be so proud of me when I come home with a breakfast in bed!" Thistkekit mewed quietly to himself. He had managed to sleep out of the nursery unnoticed and was now heading to his secret exit.
      Thistlekit quietly bounded over towards the icey and swimming hole that mommy had shown him.
       When he arrived, Thistlekit went behind the drink corner and into a rabbit  hole he had found through the wall. The tunnel was just big enough for his small body as he crept through. After a couple minutes of crawling the hole opened up and ended in the lush forest.
        The sun was just rising and a cool wind blew through the trees, making the leaves dance around. Thistlekit sniffed the air and picked up a fishy scent, "Ohh mommy kinda likes fish! I can catch one for her!"
           Thistlekit followed the trail and it ended at a humongous river! He could smell the fish in the water! A tiny flicker of movement caught Thistkekits eye, there was a little minnow swimming around. "All I have to do is scoop it with my paw and then mommy gets breakfast!"
Thistlekit waited for a minnow to get close, then he did the scooping technique he had seen his clan mates do. Obviously he did something wrong because he ended up in the river.
Squeaking in annoyance he attempted to drag himself out but a huge bird got in the way. That just made him fall farther in and before he knew it, he was drowning. He yowled as loud as he could, which was not loud at all.
Thistlekits attempts weakened and just as he slipped under the icey water he felt a strong paw grab him and a gruff voice, "Bronzestar will be very pleased, this is his sisters friends daughters kit we will use him as bait and destroy moonclan once and for all!"

Foxtails pov
Foxtail was just checking the recreation cave (icey and swimming) when she heard a faint squeal.
"Snowstorm, this way!!" She yowled. Snowstorm ran after Foxtail as the bounded out of the cave a towards the river.
"Thistlekit where are you?" Foxtail yowled. Then foxtail halted and pricked her ears. She heard a faint meowing coming from the river. Foxtail arrived at the river just in time to see a dark tabby walking with a bundle in his mouth, into Riverclan territory.

Leafspots pov

"Oh Patchpaw, I hope Thistlekit is okay." Leafspots mewed worriedly. Patchpaw just nodded, a fearfull expression on his face. Then suddenly a horrible thought popped into leafspots head and she sprinted to Fuzzystars den.
"FUZZYSTAR I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOU! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
"Okay jeez, keep your tail on... What is it?"
"The three youngest kits of the founder will either destroy or unite the clans, if they destroy the whole forest will die and they will take over starclan, if they heal the forest then they will unite the 5 clans as one. And each one will create 3 more clans and they will live in peace and harmony" "We all thought that was me Foxtail and Snowstorm but we are not the youngest anymore. I hate to say this but I think my kits, Snowstorms kits, and Foxtails kits are stuck in this prophecy they will either destroy or unite the clans!