Chapter 18

Merry belated Christmas here is the rest of the Christmas edition

Christmas Day

"Wake up wake up wake up it's CatMas!!" Yowled falconkit in joy.
Foxtail pushed him off with a grunt. Inside the gloom of the warriors den, Foxtail saw cats stirring excitement shining in their eyes.
"Okay falconkit go on I'll be right out." Foxtail stared warmly after the energetic kit.
"I really hope he becomes my apprentice."
"Who becomes what?" Shadowtail mewed sleepily.
"Nevermind, come on lazy lug it's Catmas."
"Yaaaaaaaay... what's Catmas?"
"Lets go outside."
"Okay"
Foxtail led the very tired shadowtail to the river then shoved him in. He screeched in shock as he fell into the cold water.
"Are you awake now?"
"Umm yes?"
"Good because it's CATMAS!!"

       The whole clan gathered around circle-rock to open up the leaf wrapped presents. Foxtail loved the things she got, from Falconkits family foxtail got a thing called earmuffs to plug out loins noises when she was sleeping. Quietkit was overjoyed with her stuffy, and so were the other kits.

         "Umm foxtail there isn't a present under the rock because it's not wrapped and it's coming straight from my mouth... Foxtail will you be my mate?" Foxtail gazed at him in astonishment but quickly snapped out of it.
" YES I WILL, I've been waiting for this since I was a kit." The two cats jumped at eachother and nuzzled happily.
"Merry CatMas foxtail, I love you