Chapter 1

Two years have passed, everyone is busy with his problems, study, work, play and whatever they do in their life. The two girls Kei and Daiki were busy with their project which is Event Planning for companies and business managers, they really good at this thing, after they set everything for a company for the first time they succeeded from the first time, after that they receive a bunch of calls and orders to set Events.

"Mou~ Dai-chan~ when will this party end??". Kei said as she sit in the chair feeling so bored.

"It will end after the guests go and give us what we deserve". Daiki opened her notebook and write something.

"It Sooooo Booooring~". Kei whined and put her head on the table.

"Stop that and go, the CEO wants to say something on the stage". Daiki said firmly and Kei sighed and go the stage.

*************************************************************************************************

After the party was over, they return to the hotel they stayed in....

"Uwaaa~ My sweet bed~ I miss you~". Kei throw herself on the bed and hug the pillow.

"I remember something, I will back soon ne". Daiki take her bag.

"What is it? Should I go with you?". Kei asked still lying on the bed.

"No need, I won't be late".

"Wait, before you leave, Do we have any other events?". Kei asked and Daiki opened her notebook.

"Ummm, Yes, after 4 days ".

"Noooooooo~". Kei hugged the pillow tightly and rolled over the bed.

"And its not any event, It's the second biggest company in our City so we have to prepare for it carefully~". Daiki said and Kei almost cry.

"Nooooo~".

"I have to go now~".

Daiki leave the hotel and went to the International Call Center, She take out a small paper with a number writing on it....

"Hope he will pick up, if he didn't I will kill him!". Daiki said and dial the number, after a few minutes...

"Mou pick it up you-----".

"Hello??". Daiki shut her mouth after she hear him.

"Who is it?". The person over the phone asked.

"I-Is that you?". Daiki said carefully.

"............".

"Ano-----".

"Dai-chan?? Is that you?". The person over the phone cut her and she release a heavy sigh.

"Yes it's me Kota-kun, how are you?".

"I'm fine, how are you and Kei and the others?".

"We are all fine".

"Uwaaah~ it's been so long I didn't hear your voice, I miss you all~".

"We miss you too, Kei-chan is the one who is missing you the most, she never stop talking about you, almost every day". Daiki said and she can hear Kota's laughing.

"Sokka, I think we are the same then, I didn't call her for so long now~".

"Ne, Do you have any vacation?".

"Yes, the summer vacation will start in the day after tomorrow, we will return then".

"Nice, I want to invite you to an event, it will be on Wednesday, would you like to come?".