Chapter 3

The problems has started in the event, no one understand what Kei means about Arent in energy....

"Are You Serious??". Daiki asked her with a whisper from far and she nodded while trying to control her breath.

"I-It's g-getting clos-er". Kei hold her head and the other hand hit the piano and make a loud voice.

"This is Bad!". Kota said worriedly.

Before he even move, Kei screamed and the place start Shaking as if there is an earthquake, the guests start screaming and leave the place in a panic, everything was falling from the roof...

"Kota! What is Happening?". Yuya asked panicky as he tried to stand up.

"Later! We Have To Save The Girls! Go To Dai-chan! Hurry!". 

Yuya nodded and he go to the back stage, he look around but find nothing, he heard some soft scream under the table, he looked and find her closing her eyes tightly and holding her head.

"Dai-ch----I mean Arioka-san! Are you ok?". Yuya shake her to make her look at him, she open her teary eyes and looked at him.

"T-Takaki-san? Kei-chan! Where is Kei-chan?". Daiki asked him panicky.

"Kota Will Save Her, Let's Leave The Place Hurry!".

 He hold her hands and stand up, He head a loud crack and he look up at the Chandelier that were swing before it fall, Yuya hugged Daiki to protect her from the breaking pieces that draw back on them when that Chandelier fall near them.

"A-Are you ok?". Yuya asked worriedly and Daiki nodded weakly.

"Wait? You Have a Fever!!". He put his hand on her forehead and frown.

"NO! I Have To Save Kei-chan!". Daiki shout and was about to go but Yuya hold her hand and stopped her.

"No You Will Not! We Have To Leave Now Or We Will Die!". Yuya shout at her.

"I Don't Mind To Die! As Long As Kei-chan is Fine!". Daiki shout back at him while crying, Yuya sighed.

"I Don't Believe You Have This Side Too!".

Kota was looking around for Kei, he found her on the floor next to the breaking piano holding her head and breathing heavily...

"Kei Are You Ok?". Kota hold her shoulder asking her  but she kept hitting his hands away and scream.

"DON'T TOUCH ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!".

"Kei it's Me! Kota!". Kota tried to hold her hands to calm her but she hit it away again.

"No! Kou-chan is Not Here!". Kota hold her face and look directly into her teary eyes.

"Kei...I'm here". Kei calm down and look back at him.

"K-Kota?". She cried and hugged him but suddenly she remembered Daiki.

"Dai-chan! Where is She?". She asked panicky while looking around.

"She Will Be Fine, We Have To Leave!".

"NO! SHE IS SICK! I HAVE TO BE WITH HER!". Kei shout but before Kota can say anything, Kei faint and he catch her.

"Oh No! Kei!! YUYA WHERE ARE YOU?". Kota shout and look around.

"I'M HERE!". Yuya shout back at him.

"Go Out As Soon As Possible!". Kota shout and carry Kei between his arms.

"Did You Hear That? LET'S GO!". Yuya look at the weak Daiki and shout.

"I-I can't...anymore". Daiki couldn't take it anymore and faint on the ground.

"Not Now! Arioka-San Can You Hear Me?". Yuya hold her body and tried to wake her but.....