Chapter 10

After the event, the friends gather in the park near the hotel.

"The event was so great, good job you two". Akira said to the two girls and the girls thanks him.

"You will go now?". Kei asked him.

"Yes I have to go, I'm a business man after all~". 

"Boooo Not look like that at all~". Daiki said and he pouted.

"Mou Dai-chan You make him mad~". Kei said and hit Daiki's shoulder.

"Never mind, I will go now, see you soon". He wave for them and then go. 

******************************************************************************************

In the next day, the two girls was in the hotel restaurant for the breakfast, after minutes the boys joined them.

"Ohayo~". Kota greet them and sit next to Kei.

"Ohayo Kou-chan, Yuya-kun?". Kei looked at Yuya who was gloomy and tired.

"What's the problem Yuyan?". Daiki asked him worriedly.

"N-Nothing, just tired". 

"He was playing all the night with video games then he go out when he receive a phone call". Kota said and Daiki looked at Yuya worriedly.

"Where did you go?". Daiki asked.

"To meet my father, he know that I arrived her, so he call me". 

"Ok then". Daiki said coldly and Yuya looked at her.

"Don't worry, I will tell you later". Daiki nodded.

They eat and chat a little, but....

"S-Sorry, I will go to walk a little near the beach". Yuya stand from his place and walk away, Daiki looked at him worriedly.

"Go". Kei said to her and she go after him.

"I will go with you". Yuya looked at her and nodded.

"What the problem Kou-chan? You look like knowing something?". Kota sighed.

"There is a problem in the royal family, Yuya's big brother Yoshi is in a coma now, and he will never wake up...He will die". Kei widened her eyes Shockley.

"What will happened next?".

"I don't know really, but Yuya tell me that he have to get married as soon as possible, I don't know how he will tell his parents about his relationship with Dai-chan". Kota sighed and he look at the worried Kei.

" Are you ok?". Kei take a deep breath when Kota hold her hands.

"I will be fine, thanks, I'm worried about Dai-chan now, what will she do?".

"She will be fine, she is a strong girl". Kei nodded and sighed again.

"Ne....let's go after them, please".

"Ok".

*******************************************************************************************

"Yuyan, Don't keep your mouth shut like this! You make me worried!". Daiki asked for the tenth time, she kept asking and asking but he didn't answer.

"Huh~ The ocean waves are so strong today, I never see it like this before, why do you think so?". Yuya asked and Daiki looked at him worriedly.

"It's my big brother Yoshi....He's in coma and may die soon". Daiki looked Shockley at him.