Chapter 21

Kei looked shockley at what Daiki said.

"What do you mean by change??".

"We will not have our wedding in the end of next week". Daiki said calmly.

"But you said that you will never take it back! Why now??".

"Because....Yuya's brother, it's been short while since he passed away, we can't do it that fast, I just remember it, What will the people say about the Royal family?". Daiki said and Kei smile.

"You really care about them that much already ne~". Daiki blushed when she heard that.

"A-Anyway! We still have to do what we promise to Saya and Chihiro!". Daiki pouted and Kei nodded.

"Yes we have, let's go to rest now ne?". Daiki nodded but before she went to her room.

"Ah! Wait Dai-chan!". Kei stopped her.

"What?".

"When will you tell Yuya-kun about that?".

"I will tell him as soon as possible~". Daiki said and Kei nodded.

********************-----------

In another place, Chihiro was sitting in her room and the she remember something, she get out and saw Hana there sitting alone in the living room so she sit next to her.

"Hana-chan?~". Chihiro call her and Hana look at her.

"How old were you when you first fall in love???". Chihiro asked and Hana just keep staring at her.

".......Why so sudden?". Hana asked her.

"I just want to know~ Please~". Chihiro whined and Hana sighed.

"Two years ago".

"Ah! That's mean...At your 21?". Chihiro said and Hana nodded.

"With who?". Chihiro asked again.

"Why do you have to know?". Hana asked back.

"It was with Ken-chan ....right?". Hana turn away and Chihiro sighed.

"Look, I am sorry for what he did to you, he is my brother and you are my friend, I don't want you to feel like that! I will talk to him when he come ne?". Hana shack her head.

"No need".

"But You Are His Fiancé! You Have To Talk About it! I Will Not Allow That To Happen To You!". Chihiro said stoutly.

"Just Stop It!!". Hana shout before she run to her room and slam the door. Chihiro sighed and hold her head.

*****************************

In the next morning, Chihiro went to Kei and Daiki's suite.

"Areh? Why are you alone? Where is Saya?". Kei asked.

"Sorry, she is busy".

"It's ok, we have to go now". Daiki said and they leave the hotel.

"I want to go and surprise someone~". Kei said and Daiki look at her.

"Who?". Daiki asked.

"Akira-nii~". 

"Oh! We didn't hear about him for a long time now". Daiki said and Kei nodded.

"Who is he?". Chihiro asked.

"He is my  big brother".

"Her only family, The Baka one though~". Daiki said and Kei hit her arm.