Chapter 28

Daiki was siting silently in the Limousine car, she sighed and looked outside the window to Yuya who still talking to some group of old men while Hikaru next to him, she sighed again and look sadly.

"Is there something bothering you, Arioka-sama?!". Daiki looked at the one who talk to her not far from her.

"No, it's nothing". She shake her head and looked down.

"But you look troubled Arioka-Sama".

"Kamiki-san, I will be fine, thank you". She said with a smile and he just look at her.

Soooooooooooooo~

Kamiki Ryonosuke is one of the best Royal bodyguard teamed with Hikaru, and he got the orders to stay with Daiki and protect her while Yuya is not around her in the tour.

"Tadaima~". Yuya said and sit next to Daiki while Hikaru next to Kamiki in the other side.

"Okaeri Yuyan". She smiled to him but he looked at her worriedly.

"Are you ok?". Yuya asked and she nodded with a smile.

"Un, sure". But she sighed again.

"She keep doing that all the time Yuya-sama". Kamiki said and Yuya hold her hand.

"Sorry I kept going here and there without rest, you must be tired". Daiki shake her head.

"No it's ok, I can understand you". She smile to him.

"Hikaru, tell the driver we will take a break, Let's return to the hotel".

Yuya said and Hikaru just nodded in understanding, although he don't want to return yet but he don't want from the future princess to be tired too. They went to the hotel and Yuya enter the bathroom to take a bath, while Daiki throw herself in the sofa, she wake up in the early morning to go with Yuya in his tour so she is so tired.

"Dai-chan do you want to----".

Yuya stopped when he saw Daiki sleeping messily on the sofa, he smile and get closer to her and kiss her forehead before he carry her and place her properly on the bed, he looked at her and smile, he take off her boot shoes carefully, but when he was about to take off her jeans Daiki wake up and hold his hand.

"What are you doing??". She asked coldly and Yuya smile to her.

"Just taking off your jeans~". Dailies raised her eyebrow.

"Then?!".

"Then...Your bra".

"....Then?!". Daiki start to feel uncomfortable.

".....Let you sleep". Yuya smile and she sighed.

"Yuyan You---Kyaaa!!!". She screamed when Yuya suddenly pull her jeans off and she take the blanket to cover herself.

"YUYAN YOU BAKA!!". She shout and he giggle.

"Yeah I know because you are mine~". She blushed and take the pillow and throw it at him.

"Stop it~".

"YOU HAVE TO STOP THAT!!". Daiki shout and take another pillow and throw it.

"But you are wearing a long T-shirt~". Yuya said while pouting.

"That's Good! I'm Afraid That You Lose Yourself When You See Me That Sexy With Short T-shirt!". Daiki said annoyingly and Yuya laugh, she frowned when he get closer to her and look directly into her eyes.

"With long shirt or short, you looke sexy no matter what you wear~".

He said almost whispering to her, Daiki's face was so red and couldn't say anything....