Chapter 25

Kei return to her house because Kota stayed with his mother and sister at their house, he told her that he will stay with them for two days at least, and Daiki with Yuya, so she went to her house for now .

"Akira-Nii~ I'm Home~". Kei shout and wait for the reply.

"Eeh? Is he out?!".

She went to his room but didn't find him, so she just go to lay on her bed and close her eyes, just then the phone ring and she answer it.

"What's going on Dai-chan?!~". Kei asked lowly.

"That YUYAN!! I Will Kill Him!!". Daiki shout over the phone.

"Why? What did he do this time?!". Kei asked and turn to lay on her back.

"Before We Go To The Hospital He Take Off My Jeans And Bra!! And Now He Take My clothes!!! I'M NAKED AND LOCKED AT THE BATHROOM!!!!". Daiki shout and Kei giggle.

"Hahahaha He wants to see you naked in front of him that much~".

"$@:/&#/:$!!! HE SAID AFTER THE MARRIAGE!!". Daiki shout and Kei just keep laughing at the cute couple.

"Dai-chan be patient with him, he just want to play~". Kei said and Daiki sighed.

"I Know that but....Not Now!! I Want To Get Ou-----".

"Dai-chan?! Dai-chan where did you go?! Oi Dai-chan!!!". Kei looked at her phone worriedly.

"Did Yuya-kun do something to her again?!". She said and suddenly felt dizzy that make her almost lose her conscious, she hold her self and run out of her room.

"Kei your----Where are you going?!". Akira just come home and he dumped on his sister.

"To Dai-chan! I Will Come Late!".

She wear her shoes and leave to the palace. At this moment, Daiki was all frozen in her place, her phone was broken in pieces on the ground around her, her eyes are widened and her heart beats was so fast.

"Y-Yuyan....Yuyan....". She just said that name of her lover.

"Oh~ Wrong~ It's Ryutaro my dear princess ~". Ryutaro step closer to her and hold her chin.

"You are more sexy then I thought ~".

"W-Why....Why always at this time....Why?!!". Daiki asked while cry in silent, it's just like the other time, after she take a bath Ryutaro was waiting for her, and now this time.

"Well...You can say I am a Lucky guy~ I always see you like that first...Before him~".

Ryutaro whisper to her and lick her ear she close her eyes tightly while calling for Yuya's name many times in her hearts.

*******************************************************************

Kei take out her phone and call for Yuya, she got his number from Kota.

"Yes?!". Yuya answered.

"Baka!! What Did You Do To Dai-chan?!". Kei shout at him.

"Woow~ Wait~ I just take her clothes from the bathroom!! ". Yuya said as he lay on the bed, Kei widened her eyes as she speed up her steps.

"Then....!! GO AND SAVE HER!!". Kei shout and make him confused.

"What?!".

"JUST GO HURRY!!". Kei said and Yuya throw his phone and knock the door but no answer.