Chapter 13

In the big house of Arioka's family, the first time for Takaki Yuya to see his Crush's family face to face, he is so nervous that he may faint because of it along with his tiredness.

"He is my fiancé".

Daiki said and her mother widened her eyes.

"KAKKOII!". Keito shouted.

"SHOUT UP KEITO!". His mother shout at him before she turn to look at Daiki.

"Are...Are you serious Dai-chan?? Fiancé??". Her mother asked in disbelieves.

"Yes". She show her the ring.

"He give me this ring". Her mother looked at them.

"Am I the last one who know that??".

"His father know about us and he agreed, you are the second one who know that aside of Kei and Kota and my three best friend".

"Why didn't you tell me??".

"Mom, something happened and I couldn't tell you".

"Even if a Boom in The City Or There is An Aliens Attack!! You Should at Least Send Me a Mail!". Her mother shout at her angrily.

"I Said There Was No Time!!". Daiki shouted back.

"Mou ii Dai-chan-----".

"SHOUT UP!". Daiki shout at Yuya as he was about to say something.

"Yeah....There is No Time For Me But there is Time For The Events And Hanging Out With Kei!".

"M-Me??". Kei point at herself.

"Don't Put Kei in This matter! I Choose Who I Want And That's it". Daiki Crosses her arms and looked away angrily.

"You Have To Discuss it With Me First So I Can Say it's Suit You Or Not!".

"No Need, He Suit Me a Lot, I Known Him For 4 Days Now And That's Enough For Me To Make Sure He is Good". Daiki said annoyingly.

"Now She is The One Who is Fighting For Me!". Yuya whisper to Kota.

"EVEN SO! 4 Days it's Not Enough At All! How Should You Know Him?". Daiki's mother shouted angrily.

"MOM! I Spend All Those Days With Him! Even I Am Already Knowing As The Daughter-in-low! You Can Ask The People in The Palace".

"W-What?? Palace?!".

Keito and his mother looked at Yuya silently and he understand it, he stand up and bowed to them.

"I'm....I'm Takaki Yuya, The....The son of Tokyo Kingdom Takaki Koichi, The...Prince".

After a short silent...........

"THAT'S AWESOME!". Keito shouted while Daiki's mother faint on the sofa.

"M-Mom?! Mom!!".

Daiki rush to her and slap her cheek lightly to wake her up.

"Keito Bring Some Water!".

Keito give her the water glass and she help her drink it. After moment her mother open her eyes and look at Daiki.

"W-Why are you doing th-this to me??".

"I'm sorry mom, I didn't mean it". Daiki sit next to her.

"Are you really....The prince ?". Daiki's mother asked Yuya after she sit properly.

"Y-Yes, sorry for not telling you that earlier and sorry I can't prove it now". Yuya bowed to her.

"N-No it's ok, I have some questions for you two".