Chapter 6

In the girls suite, Daiki wake up panting really hard and sweating, her tears didn't stop from falling, she had a really bad dream, a Really BAD nightmare, she sob hardly and search for Kei but she didn't find her, she wear her jacket and her lag guide her to the boys suite, she rang the bell many time until it open.

"Arioka-san!!!". 

Yuya shock when he saw Daiki crying hardly with her red face, she enter the room and Yuya close the door behind her fast to follow Daiki who was looking around, probably searching for Kei.

"What Happened To You??".

Yuya ask her worriedly, she just shack her head and sob more, She cover her face with her both hands, Yuya looked at her worriedly, he don't know what to do to her, he wanted to hug her but.......

"DON'T TOUCH ME!". Daiki shout and push him away, he look at her surprisingly.

"What's With You? Are You Ok?". He asked worriedly.

"Please....D-Don't Touch Me.......Something Will Happen To You, Please...... Go Away, P-Please Pretend That You Don't Know Me! Please". Daiki fall in the ground and cry hardly, but the more she cry the more Yuya wants to protect her.

"No! I Will Never Leave You!". He sit in front of her and hold her hands.

"You love me right?". Daiki close her eyes tightly and cry more.

"Say it! You Love Me Right?". Yuya hold Daiki's shoulders and make her look at him.

"Th-This is The Problem!! P-Please, I Don't W-Want To F-Fall For You More!!". Daiki push his hands away from her but he hold her again. 

"I Will NEVER Leave You, Tell Me What Happened To You!". Daiki shake her head and cry.

"Please Arioka-san! Tell Me! I Can't Stand Seeing You Like This And I Can't do anything to you.......Please". Yuya said softly and Daiki look at him.

"Y-You will d-die if you stayed beside me, I d-don't want you to get hurts, I...I Love you, so please, be safe and leave me". Daiki said and Yuya bite his lips.

"No, I will never do that".

He get closer to her and captor her lips, Daiki widened her eyes and push him away....

"P-Please No!! Don't Do That!!".

Daiki cover her mouth and cry, but Yuya didn't listen to her and remove her hands and kiss her again more deeper, Daiki cry silently, she don't have any more power in her body to struggle and push him away, she just give up and let him kiss her until the door opened and Kota enter.

"I'm----Dai-chan!! Yuya!!".

 Kota widened his eyes as he saw his Baka friend on top of Daiki kissing her on the ground, he rush to them and push Yuya away from Daiki.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE DOING TO HER??". 

Kota shout at him angrily and help Daiki to stand but she couldn't, She faint and Kota carry her princess style, he give Yuya a death gaze.

"Prepare Yourself, I Will Come After Minutes".

Yuya sighed and sit on the ground, Kota go to the girls suite and ring the bell, he was so worried, not only about Daiki, but also about Kei, he was sure that she will get worried and...

"DAI-CHAN!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HER??". Kei shout when she opened the door and saw Kota carrying her, he enter and lay her on her bed, Kei was about to faint but Kota hold her hands tightly.

"Th-Thanks, do you know what happened to her?". Kei asked and sit on the edge of the bed still holding Kota's hand.

"Sorry, it was Yuya, he....he was kissing her forcefully, sorry". Kei widened her eyes.