Chapter 9

In Other place, Chihiro return to her Kingdom and went to her best friend house...

"YOU WHAT?". Saya shout at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that~". Chihiro cover hears while Saya hold her head.

"You Said Only From Far! You Attack Them?? How Could You That? They Properly Misunderstand Everything Now! BAKA!". Saya said and Chihiro pouted.

"Ok Ok I will not do it again".

******************************************************************************

In the next day, in the event,  The girls were waiting for the boys in front of the door.

"Are you ready Dai-chan??". Kei asked the nervous Daiki next to her.

"I-I think so".

"Did you wear the ring??". Kei asked Daiki who just cover her hand silently.

After a few seconds the boys enter, Yuya stopped in his place Shockley when he saw Daiki.

"Awesome!". He said and Daiki looked down shyly.

"Thank you for inviting us". Kota said to Kei and she nodded.

"You're welcome". Kota hold her hand and smile at her.

"You look beautiful". He whisper in her ear and Kei smile back to him shyly.

"Th-Thank you".

"You Really Look Beautiful! More Then The First Time We Met!". Yuya said and make Daiki look at him sharply.

"Are you saying that I wasn't beautiful??". Daiki looked at him with death gaze.

"N-No! You were sick that time so you was a bit not beautiful, but now you are so....Sparkling~".

"Ok". Daiki smile to him.

"Did you open the box last night?". He asked more like a whisper to her and she nodded.

"D-Did you read the letter??". Daiki nodded again.

"So?".

"I...I didn't expect that, you should have told me sooner". Daiki said still looking at her feet due the embarrassment.

"Sorry". Yuya apologize.

"Well...Did you see the ring??". Yuya asked her when he saw her trying to hide her hand.

"Y-Yes I saw it".

"So? Are you wearing it??". Yuya get worried when Daiki looked at him silently, after minute.

"S-Sorry, I have to go to the restroom, Kei please". Daiki drag Kei with her to the rest room and Yuya was dumbfounded.

*********************************************************************

"What's wrong Dai-chan?". Kei asked her worriedly when they enter the restroom.

"I...I....I...". Daiki tried to talk but she couldn't, she start crying hardly and Kei hugged her.

"Take a rest, tell me when You calm down".

Kei just wipe her friend's back to calm her, but she didn't stop crying yet, out there, Kota look at his gloomy friend, he was in a real shock.

"D-Did she...Reject me??". Yuya looked at Kota with his teary eyes and Kota pat his shoulder.

"Wait to see, don't be in a hurry".

Just then, someone come from behind and Kota felt something strange in his back.

"Don't move or you will be died".