Chapter 2

On the plane, Kota and Yuya didn't talk about anything except Daiki. When Kota tried to change the subject Yuya asked him about Daiki. Actually, Kota who start it in this year....

*Flash Back*

"Yuya~ You didn't tell me about Your girl type~". Kota lay on the bed after they return from the University.

"Ok, I like her cheek to be so fluffy, and to be short, I want to be stolen by her big eyes~, It's ok for me if her hair was short or tall, as long as she is cute, I just want to hug her and kiss her~". Yuya's eyes were sparkling when he talk about his type.

"Dai-chan!". Yuya looked at his friend.

"Dai...chan??!".

"Well, she is my fiance's best friend and also my friend, she is short with fluffy Cheek with a big black eyes and also Cute". Yuya immediately lay next to Kota in the bed.

"Tell Me More!".

*********************

"Ne Kota, What did Dai-chan do after that?". Yuya sit on the chair in the canteen in the break at their university.

"She just saved herself before we came".

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~". Yuya shout and get the attention.

"Shut Up! What are you thinking about??". Kota tried to calm him.

"I Really Want To Meet Her!". Yuya shout again and Kota rolled his eyes.

"Ok OK you will, just shut up".

******************

"Ne Yuya, did you listen to the Professor in the class?". Kota asked when they leave the class, Yuya just looked at him and shack his head.

"What were you thinking?".

"Dai-chan~". Yuya said softly and Kota sighed.

"Listen to me Yuya, I don't want to regret that I told you about Dai-chan, if you continue like this I will blame myself".

"No, don't blame yourself".

"Then Please Stop Thinking About Her! We Will Go To The Same Place After All in The Summer Vacation And You Will See Her! Would You Focus in Your Study Please?". Kota said firmly and Yuya nodded.

*End of Flash Back*

"Mou ii Yuya, You will see her anyway! why do I have to tell you about her?". Kota asked.

"I feel like I know her for ages!".

"Well That's because I kept talking about her and only her in this two year! I even rarely talk about my Fiance!". Kota said annoyingly and Yuya laugh.

"Ok I'm sorry~". 

**********************************************************************************************

In the next day, Daiki and Kei wakes up early and went to the event place to decorate it....

(*He will call me after he arrived, he will arrived in any moment*). Daiki was thinking deeply that she didn't notice Kei calling her.

"Dai-chaaan? Daaaai-chaaan?". Kei waves her hands to take Daiki's attention.

"Ah? W-What?". Daiki finally look at her.

"I've been calling you for so long! Is everything ok??". Kei asked her worriedly.

"Oh! Yes e-everything is fine".

"You don't seems fine, rest for a while".

"No, lets continue ne". Daiki said and pass Kei.

After minutes, Daiki's phone ring and answer it....

"Yes?".