Chapter 14

"E-Eeh?!".

"I don't know, but....When I asked her how is the things going between them she cried and asked me to not asked about him again".

Kei looked at Kota who was looking at her confused with her reaction.

"Thank you for the information, I will tell you when we find her". Kei hung up her phone and looked at Kota worriedly.

"W-What's the problem??".

"We have to search for her".

Kei stand up and rushed out of the hotel while Kota following her, but she stopped in front of the park when she saw Daiki sitting under one of the trees there looking blankly at her feet, she walk closer and sit next to her.

"Dai-chan? Are you ok??". She asked her softly and Daiki shake her head only.

"Kou, can you take us to Dream Island?".

Kei asked and Kota nodded and take them there, still.....Daiki didn't even get surprised or anything, she just look at her feet sadly.

"Dai-chan? What happened to Yuya?". Kei asked her and again Daiki shake her head.

"Dai-chan please tell us, how is Yuya? Did he do something to you??". This time Kota asked.

"DON'T ASKED ME ABOUT HIM! I DON'T KNOW!". Daiki shout at them and start crying.

"You Were With Him! How Come You Don't Know?". Kota shout at her firmly.

"Kou Stop it!".

Kei said firmly and Kota sighed before he turn away, he is worried about his friend after all, Kei look at Daiki and hold her hand.

"Dai-chan, we want to know what happened with you". Kei hugged her and pat her back to calm her down.

"I...I Don't Know!". Daiki hugged her tightly.

"Dai-chan please, we have to know".

"I Really Don't Know! I Was Kicked Out". Kei widened her eyes Shockley and Kota looked at her disbelieve.

"You Was What??". Kota shouts.

"Did Yuya-kun did that??". Kei asked her but Daiki shake her head.

"N-No...H-His Mother Did".

*Flashback*

Daiki opened her eyes as she feel warmth around her body, she feels calm and relaxed that she close her eyes to enjoy it, but she opened them panicky and left her head up to see Yuya's face in front of her.

"Y-Yuyan!!".

He opened his eyes and smile widely and tighter his hug on her.

"Ohayou~ Princess~".

She push him away and sit on the bed, her face is so red but Yuya's face more reddish than her, she looked at him and put her palm on his forehead abd take it away.

"Y-Yuyan! Your Fever is So High!!". She got panic .

"It's okay~".

"No it's Not!!".

Daiki shout worriedly at him and just then, Hikaru knock the door and enter the room.

"Ohayougozaimasu, Sorry for the interrupt but your mother wants to talk to you emergency".

"Ok, I will go to her".

Yuya get up from his bed and go to wash his face then leave.