Chapter 11

The king take the three of them to a private room to talk, they sit in front of him nervously, the king kept looking at them sharply, specially at Daiki.

"Who Are You?". The first question was thrown firmly.

"W-We are Yu- I mean Takaki Yuya's friends, I'm his best friend since high school and the one who was studying with him in Australia Yabu Kota, and this is my fiancé Inoo Kei with her best friend Daiki Arioka". Kota introduces them and bow to him.

"Are you really Yuya's girlfriend??". The king ask Daiki and she looked down nervously.

"I-I....Yes". She hesitate before saying that word.

"He confesses to her yesterday". Kei said and Daiki show him the ring.

"H-He said he will engage to me as soon as possible". Daiki said nervously.

"And I am the last one who know that??".

"No, you are the first one, we didn't tell anyone yet because of what is happening now". Daiki said and the King sighed.

"Why you?". 

That question makes Daiki silent, how could she know? She was trying her best to make Yuya forget about her and leave her but he became more and more in love with her.

"Let me say that sir". Kota said and the king nodded.

"Well...I was the one who told him about Dai-chan in the past two years when we were in Australia, he told me about his type of the girl he dream about and I couldn't think of anyone except her, I know that she don't have anyone by her side so...They become together, he feel crazy when he saw her and he fall more for her". Kota said and the king nodded. 

"Arioka Daiki-san". The King call her and she shut her eyes tightly, she was so nervous and scared.

"Y-Yes??".

"What did you say when he was shouting??". The king asked her calmly, he know that Daiki feel so damn nervous in front of him.

"I-I wanted him to s-stop". She tried to calm herself and look at the king.

"Why??". Daiki finally looked at him.

"Why? Because He is Sick! If He Push Himself More He Will Faint! Just Like Now! He is So Stubborn For Not Listing To Me!!".

Daiki lose herself and start say mean words about Yuya, Kei tried to stop her but she couldn't, Daiki was bothered because of the question.

"I Can't Believe That He Was Fighting His Father Because Of Me!! Why Do He Have To Be So Stupid? He Can Talk Calmly And Solve The Things Smoothly! He Don't Have To Be Stupid And Shout At His Own Father! I Will Kick Him When He Wake Up!".

"DAI-CHAN!!". Kei shout and make Daiki turn to look at her.

"W-What?". 

Kei turn at the king who was covering his face with both his hands, Daiki saw him and looked down nervously.

"I-I'm S-So Sorry!! Forgive Me Your Highness!!". Daiki bowed to him and he shake his head.

"No, no need to apologize, I know my son is a stubborn type anyway, but really....You do care about him~". The king tease her and she looked at him confusedly.

"Well...I accept you as my daughter-in-low, I kind of like you". The King laugh a little and Daiki looked at Kota and Kei.

"Is he serious???". Daiki whisper in unbelief.

"I...Think so". Kei said and smile.

"I'm sorry for not accepting you from the beginning". The King bowed a little for her.