Chapter 16

Everyone looked at the shocked Daiki, Yuya hold her hand but she hit them away.

"Dai-chan what's wrong?". Yuya frowned and ask her but she shake her head.

"Do you...By any chance know Morimoto Ryutaro?". Saya asked and Daiki looked down sadly.

*F.B*

"C'mon~ I want to hear your answer~". A middle school boy follow Daiki while whining.

"NO! How Many Times I Have To Say That To You? Morimoto Ryutaro, I HATE YOU!". Daiki shout at him and go away leaving him alone.

"I will make you mine". Ryutaro said firmly.

**************

"Is he still following you Ari-chan?".

Daiki sighed and looked at her three friends in front of her.

"Yeah, it's been two weeks now and he didn't give up on me, Yuto-kun please be my boyfriend~". Daiki hold Yuto's hand but Ryosuke hit them away.

"W-What Are You Saying? He is My Boyfriend!!". Ryosuke said and hold Yuto's arm with a pout.

"I Know that but please someone help me with that Ryutaro~". Daiki fake a cry and they sighed.

"Ari-chan, how many times did you reject him?". Yuri asked.

"I don't remember, I always shout and reject him". Daiki said trying to remember.

"Did you use your hands?". Daiki looked at Yuri and smirk.

"Not yet~".

"But please, try not to kill him ne?". Yuri said firmly to her and Daiki nodded.

******************

"What do you want?".

Daiki said annoyingly, she was in the rooftop and Ryutaro disturb her peaceful nap.

"I Love you, be my girlfriend". Ryutaro said and she sighed.

"And I said no". Daiki said coldly to him.

"Why don't you want to be my girlfriend? I will make you happy and I will give you whatever you want! Why Do You Hate Me That Much?".

Ryutaro stand in front of her and shout. Daiki sit on the chair and looked at him.

"Sorry, but You have to know that you are not my type, I don't care about you or anything, so please leave me alone, I can't stand you". Daiki said and look the other side.

"But...I really Love you". Daiki looked at him and sighed.

"I Know and Thank you for your feeling, but NO! Now Get Off Of My Way!".

Daiki said annoyingly and pass him but he hold her arm and pull her to the edge of the rooftop and push her.

"W-What Are You Doing?!!!". Daiki shout at him and hold his arm tightly.

"Accept me or I will throw you from here". Ryutaro said and Daiki shake her head.

"NO! You said you Love me now you want to Kill Me?!!". Daiki hold his arm to help herself from falling.