Chapter 20

And here it is, the new big news from the Baka prince, everyone look at him trying to process what Yuya just said.

"W-What did you said??". Kota asked surprisely.

"Like I said, the end of the next week, I will marry Dai-chan!". Yuya said happily.

"Wow! That's Great!". Saya said to him.

"Congratulation". Chihiro clap for him.

"NO!". Kota suddenly shouted make them stunned.

"W-What???". Yuya asked shockley.

"I'm The One Who Should Get Married First Not You! I'm The One Who Get Engaged First Not You!". Kota shout angrily.

"Then Why Didn't You Get Married First?!". Yuya shout back.

"Look Who is Talking Now! Did You Forgot Who Are You in Love With? She is My Fiancé Best Friend-Sister-Like And Also My Friend!! More Than That YOU Are My Best Friend! How Can I Get Married And Leave The Things Like That! Who Will Be With You That Time! Dai-chan Need Kei Every Time She Face Trouble! How Can I Take Kei Away From Her in a Situation Like That! How Can I Be Happy And You Are Not!".

Kota said in one breath firmly and Yuya shut his mouth, Kota's right, everything happened until now Kota and Kei was with them to help them, they are best friends so how can Kota leave Yuya and Daiki and get married while his two friends are in trouble? When the things calmed, Yuya apologize and Kota sighed and sit on the sofa.

"Kou...". Kota look next to him and smile bitterly.

"Sorry Kei, I wasn't able to do what I promise you about before I leave". Kei sit next to him and hold his hand.

"It's ok, I will wait until the chance come". Kota smile to her.

"Then how about we do our wedding in the same day and place? Together?". Daiki suddenly leave her room and said.

"Together?".

"Yeah, we are best friends anyway, Let's get married in the same day ne? Ne?". Daiki said excitedly and Yuya nodded.

"Yeah, how about that Kota?". Yuya asked and Yuya nodded.

"Well....It's ok with me, Kei?".

"Me too".

"Then it's decided, the end of next week, all of us Yeeeaaaaah!". Yuya shout happily.

"C-can you allow us?". The four of them look at Chihiro and Saya.

"What?".

"We want to help you to prepare your wedding". Chihiro said.

"Why??".

"It's the last thing we can think about to repay for your kindness to us, please let us do that". Chihiro and Saya bowed to them and they think about it for a while.

"Ok then, we allow you". Kei said to them with a smile.

"Thank you so much, we will do our best". Saya and Chihiro bowed to them .

"So Let's start from tomorrow". Saya said and they frown.

"Tomorrow??".

"Yeah, Dai-chan is married a prince after all and it's need so much prepared you know, and Inoo-chan will married an Idol".

"E-Eeh?? I-I'm Not An Idol...Yet". Yabu said nervously.

"You will soon, well...the wedding preparation is really a lot, so we have to start earlier, ask me I am a married woman~". Saya said proudly and they laughed.