Chapter 29

Yuya was talking to the oldest men in the town while Hikaru next to him and another guard named Haruma Miura next to him, Daiki looked at him from the car window.

"Arioka-sama stay still please". Kamiki who was guarding Daiki inside the car said, Daiki can't stop moving in the car and looking here and there.

"But I am so excited~ This is the last place then we will go for our date~". Daiki said happily and Kamiki sighed.

"But still he have work to do you know, and he may late because they are so many people in this place". Kamiki said and Daiki pouted.

"Then I will go for a walk until he finish".

"W-What?? Arioka-sama!!".

Before Kamiki can say anything Daiki already open the other door and leave the car and Kamiki follow her, Hikaru look back and widened his eyes.

"What the....?!". He saw Kamiki bowing to him from far and run after Daiki.

"Excuse me Takaki-sama". Hikaru excuse himself for a bit and turn to take out his phone and call Kamiki.

"What The Hell Are You Thinking?!". Hikaru said firmly when Kamiki answered the line.

"Sorry but Arioka-sama went out to walk, she felt bored of waiting". Kamiki said and Hikaru sighed.

"Look after her carefully, we will try to finish fast ".

"Understood ". He hung up and walk behind Daiki who was looking around the town.

"What's wrong Hikaru?!". Yuya asked and Hikaru shake his head.

"Nothing Takaki-sama, I will tell you later". Yuya nodded and continue talking.

"Hikaru-kun". The other guard Haruma call Hikaru.

"Yes Miura-kun?".

"I saw Kamiki-kun and Arioka-Sama, do you need me to go and guard Arioka-sama with him?". Miura whispered for him and Hikaru think a little.

"Yes, it will be good, We will finish the work here, you go and guard Arioka-sama with Kamiki-kun". Miura nodded.

"Excuse me Takaki-sama, I have to go for a sudden work". Miura bowed and without listen to Yuya's words he run to catch Kamiki and Daiki.

"What's going on without my knowing?!". Yuya asked and Hikaru shake his head.

"Nothing Takaki-sama, just focus on your meeting and we will do our job". Hikaru said and Yuya pouted.

*****************************************************************************************************************

Kamiki was walking behind Daiki and sighed.

"Arioka-sama, please we have to return now". Kamiki said and Daiki shake her head.

"No~ I Like the place, Let's walk a little longer~". She said happily and he sighed.

"Kamiki-kun!!". He turn to see who call him.

"Ah! Miura-kun! Why are you here?!".

"Hikaru-kun give me the permission to guard Arioka-sama with you, she need to be safe". Miura said and Kamiki nodded.

"We need to be careful because this place-----".

"KYAAA!!".