Chater 15

Kei was with Daiki in the Dream island waiting for Kota to bring Yuya with him, she was looking at Daiki's face while playing with her hair softly.

"What are you thinking about now Dai-chan?? Your eyes didn't stop shedding tears!".

***************************************

In the Palace, Yuya's mother went to Yuya's room, but when she open the door she screamed and Hikaru immediately go to see what's the problem.

"What's Going On Takaki-Dono?". Hikaru asked worriedly.

"WHERE IS YUYA?". She shout at him and he shut his mouth.

"Answer Me Where is He??". She asked again firmly and he shake his head.

"I....I Don't Know Takaki-Dono, I Didn't See Him!". Hikaru said panicky and make her believe him.

"I have to call him". She take out her phone but.....

"His phone is here". Hikaru take out Yuya's phone and show it to her.

"It's All Because That Girl! I will teach Her a Lesson!". She said firmly and Hikaru looked at her worriedly.

(*I think Arioka-san will face troubles from now on*). He sighed.

**************************************

Kota and Yuya arrived at Dream Island, Yuya widened his eyes when he saw Daiki on Kei's lap and her tears rolling over her red face, he sit next to Kei and crosses Daiki's soft hair.

"Dai-chan.....What happened to her?". Yuya asked the two couple.

"Nothing much, she just cried because of your mother". Kei said coldly.

"Kei??". Kota call her and she look at him. He sit next to her and hold her cheek.

"W-What is it K-Kou?". She asked him while trying her best to avoid his eyes.

"Are you ok? You look...Tired". Kota said and she shacked her head.

"N-No, I'm fine don't worry about me". She removed Kota's hand and look at Daiki.

"I'm...Tired too". Yuya said weakly.

"Can you stand?". Kota asked him and he shacked his head, so Kota helped him and lay him under the tree next to them.

"Take a rest, you still sick, don't worry about Dai-chan anymore ne". Kota said and Yuya nodded, he close his eyes and sleep.

"Kou, can you help me? Lay Dai-chan next to him, my lag hurts me".

Kota nodded and take Daiki and lay her next to Yuya, when Kei stand up she lose her balance and fall in the ground, Kota look at her and rush to see her.

"Kei! Are You Ok?". He asked worriedly while holding her hands.

"I'm f-fine". She take a deep breath and release it .

"Kei...". Kei looked at the worried Kota and smile.

"Don't worry, I will be fine". (*I Hope so*)

After a few minutes, Daiki opened her eyes and hold her neck when she feels the pain, she looked in front of her and blink her eyes a few times.

"Oh~ Now I am dreaming of him sleeping next to me~". She said with a sigh, she thought that it was a dream but....

"Dai-chan You Finally Wake Up!". Kei sit next to her.

"Kei? Kota? What are you doing in my dream?". Daiki sit and ask them.