Chapter 7

In the elevator...

"Kei Why Did You Let Her Go? I'm Afraid if He Do Something To Her!". Kota said worriedly and Kei just hold his hand.

"I'm afraid too but.....Let them talk, Dai-chan Love him and he love her, we can't do anything to separate them, even Dai-chan can't make Yuya-kun leave her, I think that he is the right one in her life now, he will protect his princess no matter what". Kei said and Kota look at her silently.

"Why are you looking at me like that??". Kei asked shyly and Kota smile.

"You are a good mother~".

Kei blushed and look the other way, he tighter his hold on her hand which make her look at him, he smile warmly to her.

"And I will be a good father and husband". Kei blushed hardly and nodded shyly.

On the other hand, the awkwardness feeling towered each other didn't change, Yuya and Daiki went to a place where no one can see or hear them which is the roof top of the hotel, they didn't talk at all, Daiki was staring at the view and enjoying the nice weather, while Yuya enjoying staring at her.

"So? What is it?". Daiki's question snap him and he take a deep breath.

"First of all, I'm sorry for what I did to you, second thing is...No matter what you say or did I will never leave you". Daiki sighed and turn to face him.

"Takaki-kun please-----".

"NEVER!". Yuya cut her words with a shout, he know what she will say anyway.

"Why are you doing this??". Daiki asked him.

"That's obvious, I LOVE YOU!". Yuya shout the last part and Daiki blushed.

"Don't Shout Like This!".

Daiki tried to hide her red face and turn, suddenly she felt an arms around her hugging her waist, she couldn't control her breath, she tried to release his arm but fail.

"T-Takaki-Kun Please No".

Daiki shut her eyes tightly when she felt his warm breath on her neck.

"At lease let me hug you, I will never leave you, I find my dream girl finally, there is no way I can leave you to someone else, I will make you my Princess". Yuya said and tears rolled from Daiki's eyes.

"B-But You----".

"I don't care what will happen to me, just please be by my side forever.....Dai-chan".

Daiki widened when she heard him calling her softly like this, she felt embarrassing and her heart didn't stop beating fast.

"L-Let me...see your f-face".

Daiki said slowly and he release her, she turn around and face him, he immediately hold her cheek and wipe her tears with his thump, she just smile seeing him.

"Are you...going to be ok with me?". Daiki asked and he nodded.

"Of course, I will be the most fine guy with you". Daiki giggle while crying.

"Can I ask you something?". Yuya asked and Daiki nodded.

"What is really happened? Why you don't want to be with me??". Daiki looked down sadly but Yuya raise her head and look at her eyes.

"I just....don't want you to get hurt, something happened in the past and I don't want it to repeat". Daiki said sadly.

"Ok, I will wait for you to tell me the truth". Daiki nodded.

"Ne...can I call you...Y-Yuyan?". Yuya looked at her blankly bwfore he laugh.

"That cute name, ok you can, I will call you Dai-chan then".