Chapter 26

Kei Know that Daiki finally wake up but didn't visit her friend Daiki that day, she couldn't see her like that, she need to calm herself first, and that what Kota was doing right now, he was hugging her and playing with her hair.

"Ne Kou?". Kei call him slowly. 

"Hum?!". Kota looked at her.

".....I don't know". She sighed.

"What's the problem?! ".

"I just....Don't Know, I want to be next to Dai-chan but I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable". She said sadly.

"Why do you think that?!".

"I...Don't know, My mind is so messy now". She shake her head and Kota smile.

"I know you are worried about her even when Yuya with her, I understand you, But for now, let's think of a way to stop that Ryutaro from getting any more closer to her". Kota said and Kei looked at him, she sit properly next to him and make him turn to face her.

"Kou, I'm sorry but.....I want to ask from you something and I hope you understand it". Kei said with her teary eyes but she is serious and make Kota nodded.

"What is it?!".

***********************************

"Dai-chan? Are you feeling ok now?!". Yuya ask her slowly, he is hugging her and stroking her hair lovingly. 

"I...think so". She said while closing her eyes, he release her and she tried to sit but its hurts her.

"Ittai!".

"Is still hurts you?!". Yuya ask worriedly.

"It is but...it's better then before, Thanks". She said with a bitter smile, Yuya looked at her sadly, Why not?! He is not her first now! Someone stole her virginity from him by force.

"Yuyan.....Sorry".

"I Said Don't Apologize!! It's Not Your Fault". Yuya said coldly and Daiki hugged him tightly. 

"What can I do for you?!". Daiki said and Yuya hugged her back.

"Just....Be fine". Yuya said and Daiki smile.

"I Know You will not do anything to me until I am Your wife Yuyan, and I trust you". Daiki said and Yuya smile.

"Well....I'm Not like that Stupid guy~". He said and Daiki giggle. 

"Ittai ittai!!". Daiki hold her stomach. 

"What?!".

"It just...Its hurts me when I laugh too". Daiki said and Yuya hold her hands.