Chapter 18

After the treatment from Saya to Daiki, she waked up and sit on the bed panicky, she saw Saya next to her and frown.

"What The Hell Are You Doing Here?". Daiki asked but....Wait!! (*My Voice!!*).

She panicked and Saya sit next to her and wanted to put her hand on Daiki's neck but Daiki slap her hand away. Saya looked at Daiki's sharp eyes and sighed.

"Look, I Want To Help You, Let me Return Your Voice Then Say What You Want, Or Do You Want To Stay Like That?". Saya said firmly to her and Daiki shakes her head.

"Then, allow me, please?".

Daiki nodded and Saya put her hand on Daiki's neck, Daiki shut her eyes tightly then.....

"Finish, Try to talk now". Daiki open her eyes and looked at her.

"Th-Thank you". Daiki said and Saya smile.

"You're welcome". As he stand up and walk away but Daiki hold her arm and stop her.

"C-Can I ask you something??". Daiki asked nervously.

"Yes?".

"D-Did you....Check my body?". Daiki asked nervously.

"Yes?".

"Did You....find anything...weird? I mean...D-Did he...do anything to me??". Saya got the point, she smile and sit next to her.

"Don't worry, he didn't do anything to you, you are still clean". Daiki sighed in relief and tears start falling.

"C-Can you call Kei and Ryo-chan?". Daiki said and wipe her tears.

"Not Takaki-kun?". Saya said and Daiki shakes her head.

"No, I don't want to see him now".

"Ok, I will go now". Saya leave the bed and Daiki call her.

"Saya!".

"Yes?".

"Th-Thank you again". Saya smile and nodded.

"Any time". She leave the room and Yuya stand from his place.

"How is she? Is she ok?".

"She is fine but for now she wants Kei and Ryo-chan with her". Saya looked at Kei and nodded.

"B-But I want---".

"She Don't Want To See You For Now". Saya said firmly and Yuya pouted.

Kei and Ryosuke enter the room and close the door, when Daiki saw them she start to cry hardly, Kei and Ryosuke rushed to her and hugged her.

"Calm down Dai-chan, everything is ok". Kei said to her and wipe her tears away.

"H-How?...He Tried To Touch Me!! He Know That it Was My First Time!!". Daiki said almost shouting.

"Ryo-chan!".

Kei looked at Ryosuke and she understand, she leave the room and go to Saya who was standing with Chihiro.

"Ano~, I'm Yamada Ryosuke, You are Saya-san right?". Ryosuke asked and Saya nodded.

"I want to ask you about Ari-chan, he didn't really do anything to her right?". Saya looked at her and sighed.