Chapter 4

After Kota and Kei find Yuya and Daiki, they send them to the hospital, the doctor get out from the room and Kei stopped him.

"How is Dai-chan? Is she ok?".

"Don't worry, she get a fever because of the stress, she will be fine if she relax, and the two of them will stayed here for today, because they got some injures". The doctor say and Kei sighed in relive.

"By the way, about Takaki Yuya------".

"What's with him? Is he ok?". Kota cut the doctor words in worried.

"He is totally fine, but is he the prin------".

"STOP!". Kota shout and stop the doctor, he laugh awkwardly when Kei looked at him surprisingly, he take the doctor away and go to the corner to talk.

"Yes he is the prince, but please don't tell anyone about that or call him, just call him Yuya and don't worry he won't be mad, as long as he won't be exposed as a prince, remember, it have to be a secret ok?". Kota said in a hurry, The doctor nodded in understanding. Kei walk to them and Kota turn to her.

"What is it Kei??".

"I want to stay here tonight". Kei said with her teary eyes.

"But maybe you are tired so why don't you go and sleep in your bed?". Kota said and she shake her head.

"No, I want to stay near her". Kota look at the doctor and he nodded.

"Ok, you may stay here, there is a room in their room anyway".

"Thank you". Kei bowed thankfully to him and he go.

"And you? Kota?". Kei looked and asked.

"I will never leave you alone~". Kei blushed and nodded.

********************************************************************************************

In the same day in the morning, Daiki opened her eyes as the sun light enter from the windows to her face, she rub her eyes and sit on the bed.

"The hospital??". 

Daiki asked while looking around, her eyes widened when she saw the sleeping guy next to her bed, she remembered what happened last night accident and blushed, she shake her head and walk weakly to the bathroom, when she get out she enter the next room and saw her friend Kei sleeping on the bed and Kota putting his head on the edge of the bed next to her, she smile and return to her bed. After minutes, Kota wake up and saw the sleepy Kei, he smile and go to the bathroom to wash his face, he get out and saw Daiki reading some magazines.

"Ohayo Dai-chan, how are you feeling today?". Kota asked and sit near his friend bed.

"I'm fine now, thank you".

"No need, I didn't do anything for you". 

Kota looked at Yuya, Daiki somehow felt sad about something, she can't tell anyone about it yet, well...she told her best friend-sister-like already.

After a short silent....

"Ne Dai-chan, sorry to say that but...can you accept Yuya?". Daiki looked at him with her questioning face.

"What do you mean??".

"I mean....as a boyfriend, do you want him?". Kota looked at her and she widened her eyes Shockley.

"kota-kun please, I didn't wake up completely from my shock about yesterday, I don't want to think about that". Daiki looked down sadly.

"Ok, I am sorry".

"Ah! What is the gift that you bring it for me?". Daiki said excitedly and Kota smile.