Chapter 27

Saya looked at her friend Chihiro who is all serious now.

"Chihiro! Are you sure?!". Saya said and Chihiro nodded.

"We have to hurry, tell Lilia and Hana-chan, we have to get out now".

"NOW?!!!".

"Yes Now and immediately! ". Chihiro said firmly and Saya just sighed and go to tell her two friends.

****************************************************************************

Yuya looked at Daiki who was sitting in the balcony looking at the flowers in the park while he is organizing his clothes for the tour.

"Dai-chan, we have to go soon, can you help me please?!". Yuya said softly and she looked at him.

"Ah! Sorry I forgot".

She smiled bitterly to him and take his clothes in the bag, Yuya didn't say anything to her and just Continue his work, he know what is she thinking now, how can she get married before her best friend? She always wanted to see Kei happy first then her, she always think of Kei first before herself.

"Dai-chan...". Yuya call her.

"Yes?!". She response to him without looking at him.

"If you want to stay you can stay, I won't force you to go with me". Yuya said and she stopped what she was doing.

"............".

"I don't want to make you tired, You can------".

"Yuyan.....". She cut him and looked at him with a smile.

"I will go with you and that's my decision, I'm fine with you so....I will go, also, you want to protect me right??". Daiki said and Yuya nodded, she smile and put his clothes in the bag.

"Let's finish fast before Yaotome-san come and shout at us". Daiki said cheerfully and Yuya smile.

**************************************************************************

"Kei?...Are you ok?!". Kota ask her, and she just nodded silently.

She was laying on his lap and watching the TV blankly, she didn't say any word since they return from the palace, Kota was playing with her black short hair and staring at her.

"Kei...I want to say something to you".

Kota said and Kei turn to see him, But before she say something she surprised by a sudden kiss on her lips, She can feel Kota's hand hold her hand tightly, She close her eyes slowly and kiss him back, she tried her best to stay conscious to feel the kiss, Kota break the kiss but Kei hold his nape and pull him to another kiss, Kota was the one who got surprised this time but he smile in the kiss and kiss her back, after a moment, Kei break the kiss and looked at him.

"I'm.....Still alive?!". Kota giggle.

"Yeah, you still alive after that". Kota touch her cheek and she smiled.

"So? What do you want to say?!". Kei asked and he smiled.

"I just...want to say that I will try not to make you wait". He kissed her cheek and she blushed.