Chapter 23

Daiki stayed in her place while Yuya and Hikaru leave the room with Shintaro, her tears start falling and she can't help but to cry.

"It's my fault anyway, I didn't tell him from the beginning about this, It's my end". She keep saying that until the door opened and Yuya enter.

"Y-Yuyan??!!".

"What are you doing here?". He asked her coldly, she just look away and didn't answer him.

"I Was Waiting For You! Why Didn't You Follow Me?!". Yuya said firmly as he stand next to her and she looked at him with her teary eyes.

"Yuyan You----".

"Just come with me, I am tired and I want to sleep".

He take her hand and drag her to their room and lock the door, Daiki can feel the tension around her, she was preparing herself to except the goodbye or I hate you words but, Yuya just lay on the bed and look at her.

"Here". He tap next to him saying to her to lay down next to him.

"But Yuyan I----".

"Just come here". Yuya keep cutting her words and she did what he wants, she lay next to him but giving her back to him.

"I want to see your face". He said coldly and Daiki shake her head.

"N-No". 

"....Princess". Yuya call her softly this time, she close her teary eyes and turn to face him.

"Y-Yes?". Daiki asked while still closing her eyes, she don't want to look at Yuya's face now.

"Open your eyes". Again, Daiki shake her head.

"Please Dai-chan look at me~". Yuya said cutely but no used.

"You are mad at me, I don't want to look at your angry face, I can't look at you after you know that I was engage---".

Daiki opened her eyes widely when Yuya kiss her deeply, he don't want her to continue saying this thing to him, he don't want to hear her apology. Daiki tried to push him away but Yuya was stronger than her, he got on top of her and make her moan, he break the kiss and look at her teary eyes sharply, Daiki panted hardly after the deep kiss, she can't say anything to him now, she feel so weak to say anything, she just looked at him in his eyes.

"Listen! I'm Not Mad About You, I am Rather Happy, Happy That Those Who Left You Do Leave You, So You Can Be Mine! You Are Mine Dai-chan! Don't Talk About Them in Front Of Me Again! I Don't Care Who They Are Or What They Did Or Happen To Them! All I Care is You Now! Only You! Did You Understand?!". Yuya said firmly and Daiki start sobbing, Yuya sighed and hug her tightly.

"Sorry to yell at you, I was a bit angry when You just keep talking about another man while I am next to you, Please Dai-chan, I want you to be happy with me, just talk about me ne?". Yuya said softly and Daiki nodded to him and hug him back.

"Th-Thank you...Yuyan". Daiki said and Yuya smile.

"Now stop crying and let's sleep ne?". Yuya wipe her tears and she smile to him.

"Ok".

****************************************************************************

In the other place, Keito was playing with his puppy Koru in the garden, he remember his mother and he enter the house to look for her.

"Mooooom~".

"What?!".

"I want to talk to you for a moment~ Can You come?~". Keito said and his mother showed up from her room.